Post here wat u think r the ups and dons of esf1.1

Best answers
post here wat u think r the improvemnets and the slips in esf1.1. i think the ups r hold beem automaticly and the sword and new attks rulez and theres less melle wors and less beem wors because its more 50/50 between melle and beems beacuse of there new advantiges and disadvantiges. and also theres muti powersturggles and less bugs and i like how the blok system was fixed and the new models and sounds r cool to(some of them). the downs r fps has dropped and pings have gone higher(for me) and melle isnt as addicting anymore because of the thing where the ppl with the highist ki gets the hit all the time and its no use telport to trik them or anythign because it wastes ki and thell get the ki so u cant really dodge much. well thats my opeion post heer ppls wat u think. :)

Best answers
In general:

Up: Multiple PS and more stuff ^_^

Down: Laggy and some minor bugs and flaws.

V'

Best answers
Ups: New things to play with,new animations,new system,trunks sword.
Downs: Mulit PS isint set by default, turtleing is now a major facto of melee,FPS are bad with an all beam server, not many servers get the whole the max player limit should be 8-10 people,SSJ are near impossible to kill, Krillian cant compete with the other players now, server average for pl is set for default.

rating:5 out of 10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ups: New features, fun as usual.

Downs: I suck, bugs and whatnot still aparent.

Best answers
Ups new moves that goku got and vegeta +trunks swork is awsome > Downs there r none im not one to complain about stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom