Possibly for ESF >_O

Best answers
I noticed Smo has not posted in over a week, and two pages ago, which usually indicates spam.
People, listen do not spam I believe it was indicated in the AUP that you need to have at least a few more things to say than just 'hey good job when r u release it?' If you don't like it, say why, if you do, say what you like about it. This grows tiring, like watching a highschooler show little kids his brand new car or bike.

Smo will release when he's damn good and ready, if you don't like it that way don't post, and private message him for questions.

Uhhg, I hate doing things like that but it's hard for me to sit back and watch a meaningful thread be turned into nothing.

Just.. like I said before, great model, one of the most accurate to an anime I've seen yet, definatly one of the best. Only thing I would say is his chest skin looks a little odd, like too noticeable of a drawing, or something of the like...

Bolteh2

B
... as long as the replies are usefull and ontopic its NOT spam...

so instead of acting like a mod, learn the AUP urself

Best answers
how about we al just grow up and stop fightin over such childish things...considering those last 2 posts were both spam cause they had nothin to do with this thread -_-...back on topic i like the model and i hope it gets released!! ^_^ and also the dimonds on the legs or whatever still look like heart from that positon, mabey its me o_O

Best answers
fortnox said:
omfg, u told s--bolt he was spamming.. uhoh.. *fides bhind rock* ur in SO much trouble :p

but, i dont see any dimands on the legs

*edit* bwtf, mr.smo posted 1 page ago, atleast on my setting that is
I suggest U don't go against a mod .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah i wouldnt be nice , if Bolteh gets mad , and closes this tread o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If Smo wants that he will say to close this tread =.

Best answers
Don't know if it's been noticed or not, but Brolly has this whole heart thing going on with his ankle braces. o_o

Otherwise, top drawer model. :yes:

Bolteh2

B
Majin BroLLi said:
how about we al just grow up and stop fightin over such childish things...considering those last 2 posts were both spam cause they had nothin to do with this thread -_-...back on topic i like the model and i hope it gets released!! ^_^ and also the dimonds on the legs or whatever still look like heart from that positon, mabey its me o_O
... im a frigging mod wtf should i do? shut up and let ppl spam..

htf could i end spam without going offtopic myself???

i suggest u stfu against mods and the way they act/end things... cuz ur always gonna be the one to pull the smallest straw

edit: oh yeah, have a warning for telling a mod to stfu

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you read what he said in his earlier posts? he may release it for esf. not anytime soon though. he wants to get in in 1.2 when thats released, maybe.
but im pretty sure smo wont turn down a money offer :p

Bolteh2

B
gohanxtreame have a nice warning for spamming (yes its spam cuz that thing has been said multiple times and has also been answered multiple times

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DEMISKYER said:
Koooooooooool
I know you're new to the forums and all, but it really needs to be expounded to the forum goers that it really isn't acceptable to have one or two word responses to anything posted in this section. If you're going to make a comment, do a critique. Talk about why it's cool or why it isn't.

This isn't just directed at you Skyer, this is just one of those things I stick my head in and do once in a while. People need to remember that content is key. Poeple don't post in this forum to hear "Neato" or "Sucky." This forum is for criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom