Possibly for ESF >_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Release it or not release it who cares the point is that he made a great model=!

Best answers
HUmpie is SMo, Smo is Humper.

Dan your trying to ruin it for all of us arent u * especially me*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What Dan is trying to say is, we really don't care if Smo releases it for ESF or not, it's a great model. And if Smo decides not to release it for ESF you have to respect that.

Best answers
indeed, but if he desides to release it for esf a lot of people would be glad to download it because it is such an great model and if you would have to rate this model I would give it 10/10 cause I really think it is the best brolly ever made :D

Best answers
lol its a 10/10 for a broly not for any others. and for his modling sskills id rate a 5/20

Best answers
sam miller said:
lol its a 10/10 for a broly not for any others. and for his modling sskills id rate a 5/20
5/20?????????????????????????????????????????? :S

I would give it a 9.199.999/ 10.000.000 :yes:

if it haves for you 5/20 you must have much to crit!
Than begin listing your criterions!
I don´t think you will get so much that makes the model 5:20! You will never get so much!! That´s impossible!

Best answers
you gave it a 10 out of 10 for a brolly model that means you think it looks exactly like brolly but yet you give 5/20 for skills , me thinks that something isnt right O_O

Best answers
Is it just me? Or don't people read what Smo had to say about this? He will , eventually release these models for ESF .. a week after or before 1.2 or heck , even at the same time. But seeing as i only have 2 posts , i'd better shut up myself.

Back to topic ,

Smo , excellent work on Brolly , although could you try to smoothen out the rougf edges at it's arm? After seeing Movie 8 (English) i noticed Brolly only had one Bracelet..

Keep it up

Best answers
honestly, 5/20 wtf are you thinking.....he made an excelent model and 5/20? i would like to see some of your models....anyway good job smo i like brolli a lot and seeing a good model like this makes me happy!!!! hope ya release it soon! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm...
no offense sam but you know what i´m saying ll the time?
:" Don´t give bad Critz to a model unless you show that you can do better"

Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
hmmm...
no offense sam but you know what i´m saying ll the time?
:" Don´t give bad Critz to a model unless you show that you can do better"
Exactly sam don't give bad crits unless you can do better otherwise shut your... No I won't flame you, you lucky :)

Off topic: Did any of you notice what I added to my sig, also I do like you sig alot Killmore.

Best answers
fortnox said:
the 5/20 was sm0's skills he reckons, he gave worthy ranking on the mdl, he obviously hasnt looked at much the way sm0 is worshhipped.... *starts building smo's temple*
Sm0 is warshipped by all! He is a god! (Builds an even bigger temple to give to smo)

Buzz from home alone said:
Beat that trout sniffer!
On topic dude awsome model! To me it is the best model hopefully for esf, and not just best brolly model, best model period.

Best answers
lool i said 10/10 for model but his skills? lol im right when i said that cause he is getting better. if he keeps modeling and all he is going to get better. and the brolly isnt perfect because get this are you ready?. because like lets say after 4 months of modeling right? he is like 17/20 for his skills ok now then he makes the broly! now theres a model for ya. and i speak for every one, because i know you understand what i now meant. and your models are better thaan i could do but still i have to incorage him to keep it up dont i?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is this a flame war thread on smofo's skillz or is this a thread about brolly?

anywayz nice brolly smofofo. i think im never going to catch up to you. but ur skillz help me to become a better model because i figure *if he can do it.. so can i* even though mines taking a little longer then urs but who cares. i give u a....a....um... 99.9999999/100 ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_< was that to me or smo?

besides no-one has insulted you so why did u say "ass-hole"

on topic: um.. didnt i reply here about 5 minutes ago? anywayz yeah um... yeah.. nice model. hope the custom animations are good once released :p

Best answers
on topic: models great smo, is it finished? o_O

off topic: shut your face please sam miller, and don't spam me back - just take it and learn some manners

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nice model but some people here need to get a grip, no names mentioned....S@m m1ller [no flaming intended]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom