Possibly for ESF >_O

Best answers
Scruffie said:
Wow, a kickass model/skin from Smo. What a surprise. :S

You disappoint me Smo! Can't you ever do a bad model/skin? ;(
well he did have his old dmz work which were kinda :S , but that was from looong ago, now he has improved 100 fold

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep but that´s a long time ago....
Well Smo any pics o something like this?
And are you gonna add custom anims for trans and stuff or attacks

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and that should be somewere in december...
(i hope...)
awesome model anyway...

and somebody knows if there are any english movies with broly...ill try to make a soundpack for it...

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
and that should be somewere in december...
(i hope...)
awesome model anyway...

and somebody knows if there are any english movies with broly...ill try to make a soundpack for it...
Well there is DBZ Movie 8 , thats in english

Best answers
Hey Smo, not to get off topic but I finally got a banner with your Brooly in it, lol This is just the first one I will do a better one sooner if not, I will get one. Can you tell the admin I can use it or something they said I had no permission I will just show them the pm then Ok?

Best answers
yeah, basicly. Although there are so many people using it, it's just dumb now.. maybe I should just change my sig..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Did you ever get the feeling when you make something important peps just wanna get sloser to it to have it , meh = :S

Like i already saw alot siqs having Darksun s super sayan 3 and 2 gokus , and now a siq with smo s brolly

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.DaN. said:
Did you ever get the feeling when you make something important peps just wanna get sloser to it to have it , meh = :S

Like i already saw alot siqs having Darksun s super sayan 3 and 2 gokus , and now a siq with smo s brolly
and you have my perfect cell in your sig, what kind of point are you in particular trying to make?

(btw if a admin or mod reads this, remove that image from his sig, hes not allowed to have it there, and his "ill remove it soon" hes been feeding me for the last week isnt helping things)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You go nuttzy :p lol and Dan your copying everyones Style,stop that already.Dan art....lol j/k*Joke
everyone get back to topic now...so when does it release? meh wants it now :p.. and did ya release a tutorial smo? i dont remeber.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
.Slim// said:
You go nuttzy :p lol and Dan your copying everyones Style,stop that already.Dan art....lol j/k*Joke
everyone get back to topic now...so when does it release? meh wants it now :p.. and did ya release a tutorial smo? i dont remeber.
I get the feeling , your trying to get on my head , if i skin better than you theres no point in flaming me

And Nuttzy i madethe skin for that cell of yours , so my point is right ,

I dont take model i didnt layed a finger on o_O

Ok ontopyc now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think smo said hel only make one version Uss , and i know when he finish something =he finishes it

Best answers
Is it going to be realsed to the public? Because lots of people show these awsome models but never realses them ti the public.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
I wanna get some animating done.. but damn not all those new esf ones... like 70000 of em =/ =\. But I will AT LEAST rig it 2 a custom esf skelly and release within a week of 1.2
so it may have a chance to come into esf. and i think hes saying that we can expect it within a week of the 1.2 release. somewhere around there.

Best answers
Ok everbody, plz stop asking if its going to be released or whether its going to be released. Just watch the master at his work.

Best answers
it will be released to the highest bidder
for u stupid people its a joke >_O

umm Bloody~GiR that sig...
why is it teh blurred and streched? =\

Best answers
when are you going to post an update??? I really need this model, and I hope you are releasing it for esf

Best answers
hmm an update.. sounds good
ok ive made the eyes more whitish
and the bottom of the boot a little darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom