possibly a dead Bigfoot?

Best answers
yeah apparently this is starting to fall apart, oh well, notch up another probably hoax...the search continues

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf, do you have that picture saved?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll know in a week's time whether it's true or not. They are letting scientist and Fox News view the corpse.

I'm not sold on this yet, but it will be interesting to see where this goes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched the Fox News video and.

What the ****, am I looking at?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so the fox news team and the scientists dont have any descent ****ing cameras?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They showed it on the news on one of my local tv stations, but that's not saying a lot.
But, if they are lying, wouldn't it be a reason for Fox to sue them?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They showed it on the news on one of my local tv stations, but that's not saying a lot.
But, if they are lying, wouldn't it be a reason for Fox to sue them?
Uh.......no.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, basically, i could get a alien suit, stuff it with green gooey stuff, take some pictures with a 1mp camera and go to ~insert big shot news station here~ saying: "This is an alien that tried to abduct me. I killed it with my diesel powered chainsaw and i'm showing you.", then, when they find out i lied, i can just say "Sykes" and walk away without anything happening to me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're reporters. If they can't see that you're full of ****, are unwilling to do any research on the people involved and are willing to put just about anyone on television as long as the story is full of sensationalism, it's their fault for being morons.

Best answers
I've seen the picture and it looks pretty fake to me. And why the hell is there only one picture of it? If I found the loch ness monster I'd take more than one picture of it and it would be when it was layed out and not all cramped up in a cooler. I guess the costume they bought only had hands and a face that's why you cant see the rest. j/k. But it looks like it's just an ape or something with a decomposed mouth or lost its hair around its mouth or something. It could be real though. But if I saw bigfoot and there were more than one of them I'd probably try to capture a live one or kill one of them that wasn't decomposing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen the picture and it looks pretty fake to me. And why the hell is there only one picture of it? If I found the loch ness monster I'd take more than one picture of it and it would be when it was layed out and not all cramped up in a cooler. I guess the costume they bought only had hands and a face that's why you cant see the rest. j/k. But it looks like it's just an ape or something with a decomposed mouth or lost its hair around its mouth or something. It could be real though. But if I saw bigfoot and there were more than one of them I'd probably try to capture a live one or kill one of them that wasn't decomposing.
The point in having it in a cooler is to keep the body from decomposing. If they took it out, threw it on a table or the ground, took a few pics, flipped it over, took a few more, and threw it back into the cooler, they'll have destroyed quite a bit of evidence. I'm still waiting for the results of the DNA analysis, but I can understand why, if it were real, they'd just leave it in there. The pictures don't matter. They can take a ****load of them later on, but they only really matter if it's proven to be legit.

Best answers
It wouldn't change anything that much. But is that the position it was in while it was lying on the ground? I doubt it unless it is so old that its all rigid and stiff. And when was this picture taken, 1973? My cell phone has a better camera than that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't even understand what the big deal is with the picture. It's clear, you can see exactly what it is, and unless you want to see it's ass, that's the only position you need. It looks like a gorilla suit. The pictures don't matter yet because they're not saying "THIS IS THE FACE OF A BIGFOOT!~" yet. The goal is to first prove it isn't a hoax by analyzing hair fibers and everything else attached to a corpse, and if it makes it past that stage, they'll take a million pictures in an environment where it isn't going to decompose and rot.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/08/15/us/15bigfoot.xlarge1.jpg

What isn't clear about that picture?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was taken off the front page of Drudge today.

This morning my wife heard that a preliminary DNA test detected Possum hair . . . this bodes poorly.

Best answers
It was taken off the front page of Drudge today.

This morning my wife heard that a preliminary DNA test detected Possum hair . . . this bodes poorly.
I saw on some new website (fox news I think) that they had done DNA tests already and one of the tests came back inconclusive, one came back as human, and one as possum.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they find Platypus hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they find velociraptor feathers, that'd be bomb diggity.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to know what the **** is that thing! Nothing more.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom