Pop Ups

Best answers
Can someone help me with these pop ups i get when i play games such as esf ts or somthing i have stop the pop but it blocks the pop up then exits me out the game and i lose sound.

Best answers
try this, get ad-aware and scan your computer for any adware then remove it. next head on over to www.google.com and click on more, then go to the bottom of the page and click on google toolbar and get that. i have had the google toolbar for a while now and its blocked over 2,000 pop ups and ive never had any problems since and im loving it ^_^

Best answers
Got Spyware? Check out that link, download SpywareBlaster, install it, update it and enable the protection. Then download the first 4 programs, update them, and run them as well.

Best answers
Or get Mozilla or Netscape web browsers, way better than IE (that actually had adware programmes integrated into it) and come with a pop-up blocker. Ive used them for 6 months and i forgot how pop-ups look like.

Best answers
Catman said:
Can someone help me with these pop ups i get when i play games such as esf ts or somthing i have stop the pop but it blocks the pop up then exits me out the game and i lose sound.

Yea everyone is right but tell me are they normal popups or are they there Messenger Serivce popup with the (ok) tab in the middle because if it is than i know and easier way where you dont have to install anything to block them ^^..

Best answers
what IE spyware? show me some where that proves IE has spyware, i personally dont believe it cause i use spybot search and destroy and it has not shown any signs of spyware coming from IE. btw since its pop ups their having problems with spyware searching doesnt do much good, all that is progs spying on what you look at and do on the computer to gather info it never pops up sites. adware is what causes pop ups and such advertising crap

Sakura said:
Yea everyone is right but tell me are they normal popups or are they there Messenger Serivce popup with the (ok) tab in the middle because if it is than i know and easier way where you dont have to install anything to block them ^^..

yep go to start>run>services.msc then when the window comes up it should be in alphabetic order. go to Messenger and right click then properties then click on the drop down list and choose manuel and then click the stop button boom done ^_^ for those messenger pop ups lol

Best answers
IF you are on cable you will also want to make sure you get all the updates before you scan and remove the adware/spyware. Then I would disconnect your connection to the internet. The reason being is that there are some trojans who's sole purpose is to drop adware on your PC, they sit and watch to see if you have the payload. If you remove the adware without removing the trojans then usually the next time you reboot or connect to the internet they come back. So make sure you have anti-virus software, I recommend Mcafee only because I know it can find spyware related objects also.

Best answers
Goten-son said:
yep go to start>run>services.msc then when the window comes up it should be in alphabetic order. go to Messenger and right click then properties then click on the drop down list and choose manuel and then click the stop button boom done ^_^ for those messenger pop ups lol

ROFLMAO!!! And here i thought not too many people knew that ^^

Best answers
Sakura said:
ROFLMAO!!! And here i thought not too many people knew that ^^
lol i guess im just nerdy like that =P i had the problem once and it was NOT fun lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom