PoP help!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I came to the part where U fight Giant (Arena) creature. I found two ways to climp up and attack, but first time he attacks shoulder, and the second time, Giant's face, and nothing heppening. No damage I can see. Any tips?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And PoP is.........what?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to hold "e" if i remember well and left click when the dagger flashes and image goes a lil' slow motion! ;) try this!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, I see. As I've never played Prince of Persia, Game FAQ's usually has pretty neat FAQ's of the whole game. I'm not sure which Prince of Persia you're talking about (Possibly the original). Anyways, I suggest that you look at that website, and look at the FAQ's. It'll tell you what to do for the whole game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's right Two Thrones, damn monster, still can't kill him :mad:, and I did everything FAQ says, I searched on Google, just can't get it right? anyone with exp can help?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are doing everything right (which is: waiting for the dagger thingie to show and clicking) it means that either your game is ****ed-up, that or your save game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't even see when blade glows. I stroke once in his left shoulder then he runs on the other, and I keep clicking LMB maniacly, and when he swings his hand... the giant grabs him and throws him >_> same on the other side he tooks me in his hand and when I should stroke, he swings... and giant throws him away >___>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it is wierd my screen never freezes for that hit, maybe I should try lower resolution...
Anyway, tnx vry much for effort Vip3r gonna try it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom