poop

Annie

A
poop

...your thoughts?

no seriously...what do you think of poop? Necessary waste product of animals or a really funny word for number two?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...LOL. Another useless topic! (honestly, I thought this was a joke o_o)

I eat poop :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I find it to be one of the strongest turn offs. If a girl were to get into a conversation over poop or farting, I would be drawn away so fast..And then there is anal, which will "seem like a good idea at the time", but I assume that only deep remorse will follow...And then there is picking dog poop...Nope, poop is only good when said or used in South Park, otherwise...

Poop sucks :no:

Annie

A
I've heard most guys try to convince themselves that girls in fact do not poop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Girls don't poop, eat, or piss. They only cook and clean.
j/k of course.

I prefer pewp over poop though. It's cooler.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Annie said:
I've heard most guys try to convince themselves that girls in fact do not poop
Sad fact is it's true -.-

I hear guys like "hey! hey dude! Can you imagine that girl over there pooping?!?!?!?!?!?!?" And i'm like "wtf is wrong with you. stop talking" then I walk away. Then I go and watch "not another teen movie" to reassure myself and do what guys do best with their hands playing video games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... what is wrong with you?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
.... what is wrong with you?
Kama just summed up the whole thing in a short sentence.

We all know that girls do not poop because you never see one poop or ever hear one poop. I mean, honestly, when was the last time you heard a girl talk about how long it took for her huge dump to come out and how badly she was sweating for 5 minutes trying to push the bastard out? I mean seriously, I don't think girls understand toliet humor at all. Farting is really hilarious to hear in some restaraunt and look over to see a fat guy laughing with abunch of his friends. God bless Mexican food!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
feces is the more scientific term, although most hospitals and medical places refer to "poop" as stool.

Best answers
How much time of your daily life do you spend thinking of the dumbest thing your mind can reach to then come post it here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rayna, please try and word yourself a little differently, i agree the topic is pointless, but theres no need to resort to things like that.

Best answers
Maybe Annie actually puts effort in it, who knows? Sue me for being curious. :3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I have no idea what i think of "poop", actually. Its a very strange topic. I never really thought about this, but i think to much people let dogs "poop" on grass where childeren are playing.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=x

Why...

I have my doubts about you being a girl now.. Anyway, poop can be a lot of fun, especially when you see someone sliding through it on the streets.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Cold, you're sick. Then again, we knew that -_-

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
poop can be a lot of fun, especially when you see someone sliding through it on the streets.
Specially when the person in question is wearing sandals and the "poop" is fresh :x

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you just love the expression on their face when it happens, come one, it's priceless =D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
In other words..a thread to spam in. Please don't make a topic about every thing that comes to mind, I'm sure not everything is interesting as it may seem at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom