Poly crusher and gohan

Best answers
hi. i'm making gohan.
i've got question cause the model has to many polys,
there is some plugin for milkshape3d like 'poly crusher' ??

Best answers
WOW ur awsome and all u do is selete the 2 polys u want to fuse and press CTRL + N and thaey will fuse like 2x1=1 lol 2 go into 1 and count as 1

Best answers
i wouldnt rely on poly crusher, i think its better to get rid of the polies manually like welding them together and whatnot

Best answers
HAHAH, that dosnt get rid of them the polys Still will be the same, it better off doing it manually, like selecting polys deleted, etc, if you use dx tools in milkshpae you can lower the poly count but it wont look as good if u did it manually :). hope u understand this lol.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
polycrusher does get rid of polys, it had a free trial or demo if i remember right and it did a better job than the rest of them ive seen that do it for you, but like th eothers its not always the cleanest tool to use, the poly crunching programs dont do a good job at keepingthe build of the model very clean i mean, they make em sloppy as hell,

manually is the best way like they have mentioned cuz you dont screw up parts of the model you dont want to cuz you have more control over it, but doing things manually doesnt cut as many polys as the program would, (from my expereince anyways)

Best answers
uhm.. i may try out that program, but where i can get it?

[edit] and i forgot say that gohan is for Power Unleashed mod. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hair is too messy, messy polygons at the side (unless you show me a flat with wire screen), bang is too thick and doesn' go off to one side like that. And please don't hide your model behind a skin.

Best answers
maybe u should redo the face it doesnt look right.

everything else is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom