polly by polly in max!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok look i found out that pbp can also be used in max i can place vertexes but now i have a problem...how do i connect them dous annyone know ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your in mesh edit mode then right click on one of the viewports and click on create polygon.
Next just click on the vertices that you want to connect and double click on a vertex to finish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do you mean i still dont get it could explain it like more detailed
like with screenshots and stuff couse i cant do it for some reason

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
create any primitive, apply edit mesh to it, select all of it with any tool and click delete, now select the vertex mode, and click create, place your vertexes just as you would in milkshape, then select the face mode and click on those vertexes to create faces wihin those vertexes, as you would in milkshape, its not so hard,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where is the Face mode ??? i know where it is in ms3d but in max....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your gonna do pbp in max, isnt it just easier to do it in ms3d? I rather use max to box model.

Best answers
IMO i think for pbp in max your better off extruding edges then "connecting the dots"

Best answers
well, I prefer poly by poly in max because I can do it in the perspective viewport.

The face menu is in the edit mesh roll out. It's labeled face, right above poly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom