Politics

Is Bush going to far by threatening war against Sadam?

• Ya!!! Stop being daddy's little girl!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of. Don't ANNOUNCE it!!!!

• Who cares?

• Sadam's a dictator who is a threat to America!!

• Sadam's the Antichrist! Nuke his ass!

• Total voters
Best answers
hey. I know i can discus this else were, but i wanted to know the opions of fellow gamers.

Is Bush's politics to hard? To me he looks like someone backed into a corner and is coming out fists swinging, and maybe at the wrong people.but what i've heard of sadam, he needs to go.

Best answers
hmm... i seemed to have the mistaken impression that bush was fighting Bin Laden...

but then i also thought that Gore would have a chance of winning

:talk: Hahahahhaahahha :talk:

Best answers
well, it looks like he's taking on everyone that hasn't been completely delt with: bin laden, sadam, korea (north or south? i'm thinking north), and china. Funny, half of them are communist.

Best answers
Korea could kick his ass
Use Martial arts on him ;)

i think Harry would back me up there :p

:S

Best answers
well, they would probly go veitnam on th americans, but bush isn't stupid. he'll most likely fund some resistance and kick out the leader through diplomacy.

martial arts doesn't save your ass from a cruise missile

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
player:bullshat

(2)player:bullshat!

player:bullshat bullshat

(2)player: BULLSHAT!

admin: wtf are you two doing?!

player: were talking politics

Best answers
still are.

No, my guess is that we'll see a lot of threat throwing until one of the two will do too much (sadam invades kuwait? bush airstrikes sadams home?) and then it'll be the beginning of the end of sadam. Don't piss off the ghuys with the biggest guns!!! Just be their little ***** and him them hard when they don't expect it (canadians aren't as docile as everyone generically beleives)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we should get a bunch of gundams to whoop the snot out of the whole middle east **** crap stuff

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, george w bush is doing the same things his dad and LBJ did.

vietnam
desert storm
war on terrorism

only the political correctiveness, the "Sensationalism" in the name of the war has changed since the 60s.

the war on terrorism (If we win) sounds so victorious, were like Rome, taking lives for sport and commerce. but you could disagree and think that the Taliban(ONLY) need to pay. But, if you woke up and saw the big picture.

Bush is having anyone who even looks like Al_Quaida fighters killed. pakistan, afghanistan it doesn't matter. then he is just using mass confusion as the excuse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
big deal people die every damn day

people need to face reality that people can not live in peace and harmony.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah gundam war!! the one year war!! (that lasted for about 5 :p )

Best answers
Sadam is a threat to the planet he should be squashed like a bug. And I know he'll get his just deserve...or is it dessert ...I dont really know but the fact is he needs to be knocked from power...his own people live in fear of their ruler. Now, is that any way to live? I dont think so...

As of the moment Sadam is of no imminate danger to us, by an attack from his army...
terrorists are a different matter...
Since he trains and harbors terrorist he should be stopped...Because dont think for a moment he wont use terrorists, to harm people he doesn't like, which is just basically Europe and the Americas, not to mention that tiny country Isreal [sp].

Plus Sadam seeks weapons of mass destruction, nukes, nerve gas, poisens ect

just imagine if he got a nuke...I can think of at least 2 countries he'd like to land that baby in/on. Since he already has toxic chemicals capable of killing may people why not kill him before he kills others? I know that sounds cowardly but screw it. He doesn't have the right to take lives like toys...dont get me wrong we dont either. But we have to go for the greater good. And the greater good lies in silencing him, and topling the Iraqi government and replacing it with a democracy.

The real problem in Iraq is once we win there will be no way to keep it ours. We've streched ourselves thin. Just to many corrupt people over there in power. To many of our allies dont have backbones. =\

personally I dont think that this "crisis in the middle east" will ever end untill The Massiah comes.

eek sorry got off track

anyway I think bush is being helped by his father. Obviously, anyway. He's doing the right think in the long run. We gotta stive to protect the weaker. He's doing just that, and in a sence protecting the world by illiminating terrorist factions. To bad its like a 1.5 vs. however many terrorist there are...

After Iraq, and in a sense the Middle East we should head to South America...there are some really bad things going on there...

Best answers
HERE HERE!!!!!

Nice commentary! I also see that point, and in a great way bush is helping a lot of people BUT he's day urged the iraqies to stand up to sadam and when they did, the americans left... there's no love for him there, and he is not helped by having his daddy's name.

Best answers
Truthfuly, I would have to say who cares. Our voice wont matter really in the long run, the goverment of the usa is going to do what they want anyways. If a full blown war starts, some of you older people 17 - 20 better get used to liking sand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom