Poking holes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahahahaha, that was ridiculous. The one guy who was pissed was hilarious.

But my god, it would suck to be that guy. Why would anyone even do that? It has got to be illegal or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Lmao xD hahahahahaha xD the guy got owned! poor dude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf? ...that's off the Bear! You're playing my morning show. You have no idea how ****ing weird this is. You're from the UK, and you found a clip off an Edmonton radio show. Not just any radio show, but the one I listen to. Seriously, ****, I'm ****ing sweating here! Holy ****ing ****.

Okay... calming now. Little calmer. How the hell'd you find that? It was funny, if somewhat suprising that you'd see it.

It looks like Gillian Foote is as hot as they say she is...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus Christ. That'd piss me off beyond nothing else.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why you bring your own condoms.

Best answers
That's why you kick your girlfriend in the stomach once in a while.. -_- If you'd knew she be doing this **** ofcourse..

No really.. What the hell is wrong with her? Now, it wouldn't be too bad if she actually told the guy what she did, so he doesn't have to pay for her and the child.. But this is just low.. Very very low.. I once saw a midget.. But this just beats that midget by far..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason that makes me want to say this XD.

"Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, are walking into a trap. As is your rebel fleet. It was *I* who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them! Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite opperation when your friends arrive. *diabolical grin*"

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Girl: "I kind of did something pretty sleezy a couple years ago".
I think what she did was kind of (just kidding, it is wrong) wrong.

Radio Person: "Are you still dating him?"
Girl: "No."
You got to be kidding me... She went through all that to have a kid to just dump the guy?

Radio Person: "So he's paying child support now?"
Girl: "Yes"
Radio Person: "Does he know?"
Girl: "Umm... He might suspect it".
You really, really have to be kidding me, that is the lowest thing I've ever heard.

Radio Person: "No she's stealing money from this guy essentially he wouldn't be in this perdicament if she."
Girl: "I'm not stealing... It's his kid."
Guy: "But he didn't want to have a kid."
Girl: "Well how do you know?"
Radio Person: "BECAUSE YOU HAD TO POKE HOLES IN HIS JIMMY HAT!!!"
Talk about being told.

That clip reminded me of one I have on my computer that was pretty funny, but not as severe as this one was. More on the topic: The guy can probably go to court with this (if he ever finds out), don't know what would happen but, unforunately he is probably just as liable for her tampering with the condom just as if the condom broke during intercourse instead. That's not to say what she did wasn't beyond evil.

After hearing that clip though makes me watch whatever girl I might be with like a hawk. I'd start taking notes while watching CSI.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, now I know to be more careful :)

Learn from others mistakes that's what I always say :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
B.Y.O.C.

<_< That's pretty funny.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
God damn.. I laughed. I laughed quite a lot. :D

Horrible for the guy though.

Users who are viewing this thread