Pokemon : Soul Silver / Heart Gold

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best Pokemon game since the originals / fire red / leaf green. Nostalgia city. Brilliant.

For the record, I'm 22 this year.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check and mate. **** you Dalte.

And yeah, I want to get this game pretty badly XD

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
POKEMON IS GAY U HOMO KITTY MICROWAVE POKEMON IS GAY U HOMO KITTY MICROWAVE POKEMON IS GAY U HOMO KITTY MICROWAVE POKEMON IS GAY U HOMO KITTY MICROWAVE POKEMON IS GAY U HOMO KITTY MICROWAVE POKEMON IS GAY U HOMO KITTY MICROWAVE

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lawlawlawlawlawlawl

I have the most badass ladybug fighting machine of all time. GO MACHPUNCH!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As fun as Gold and Silver were, I don't really want to play an old game on a newer engine. Besides, Magikarp is the way to go. Name any other pokemon that was loved for being awful!

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there was metapod [video=youtube;0x-AHJMQKno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-AHJMQKno&feature=related[/video] <<<<<<< JARACHI

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As fun as Gold and Silver were, I don't really want to play an old game on a newer engine. Besides, Magikarp is the way to go. Name any other pokemon that was loved for being awful!
They took out Magikarp?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, unless they finally go full 3D. This is just a small upgrade to farm even more money. Bah, ridiculous.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Every single pokemon game is quite a copy of the previous versions with only the quality improved rather than the gameplay. Why the heck is the game turn based? Sure, it's the same as in the show.. But at least in the show you can counter attacks before they hit.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every single pokemon game is quite a copy of the previous versions with only the quality improved rather than the gameplay. Why the heck is the game turn based? Sure, it's the same as in the show.. But at least in the show you can counter attacks before they hit.
Nintendo is pretty good at doing that. That being said, if I had a DS I'd probably want this one because I loved Gold/Silver.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ended up buying HeartGold. Heh, brings back memories from 7 years ago.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm holding out for "Pokemon: Uranium Edition"...Hell yeah...

Seriously though, this series is getting as ridiculous as Power Rangers. I knew the first 150, that was good. Then they added another hundred, I was lost. Dropped out of the fad. I cringe at the idea of what's out there now.

And Jesus, I almost cry inside when I passively glimpse episodes and see almost none of Ash's original lineup is there anymore. Squirtle? Bulbasaur? The pigeon one I forget the name of...?

Completely like Power Rangers. Series goes long enough, main characters get swapped out for a new guy. I'm amazed it's still about Ash.

Getting too old...and it seems way too early for that ****...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's exactly how it was. Same with Stadium 1 and 2, and Pokemon Snap. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually curious why they haven't made a 3D game for the new consoles. I mean, I'm fairly sure a lot of people would buy a decent Pokemon RPG in 3D, even if just for the nostalgia.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god, I can already see it. Pokemon Wii, where you have to throw your pokeballs with your controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom