Poem

Best answers
The darkness falls making me feel more alone.
Does it matter why it came? Does it matter who made it?
The effect is the same. Darkness is the fear of the youth. Darkness is the peace to olders. So is the darkness a life that drains away our soul? When you are in the dark. you feel most drained. Is this the effect of darkness? Youth fears darkness of its lack of vision. When they get older. they know they cant over come the darkness so they welcome it. They welcome the peace. There eyes adjust to it and starts to need it. So is it faith for peoples souls to be alone? or can love or so called soul mate change it? Noone knows. But there is one thing that you must fear of the darkness. Your soul can only take so much.

Best answers
I look around to see nothing but a feild full of flowers. I walk forward looking for a way out of this. but my feet feel like i am going through mud.I look down to see the flowers melt into pool of blood. The screams in the air worry me as i keep going. it is hard to see ahead. As i fall to my knees i feel roots going around my leg holding me back from whats ahead. As i shake them off. i turn around to see myself. My childhood flashing again. the pain of having to watch myself grow up. to learn lifes lessons all over again. I try to break free but the blood wraps around my arm going upwards. i feel it taken over me like a new skin. and then i look around to see flowers again. the screams has stop now to whispers. i run past the flowers to some trees. the whispers get louder to now yelling... yelling for me to go back. i keep going anyway at last i see the person causing this pain. I grab the shadow figure and turn him around. I see nothing... Am i dreaming this? what is going on? As i hear someone walk behind me i turn around to see a angel. Not of light not of darkness. i ask who are you. all she could do was laugh and say I am a single voice in your mind. As i see many people appear. the lady smiles. You are never alone.

Best answers
joo are brave VERY brave nightshade...can I post a poem lol?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Okay...before I post this, I want you to know that I think it's great that you posted poetry..poetry can be a great thing
BUT..
(there's always a but, you know)

Dark, angst-filled teen "rage" poetry shouldn't even bother to be read..
Kids write that **** just go get attention..it makes them feel...above everybody else, in a way, when they write this "depressing" ****...

Now..I'll critique your poetry...again, don't take this the wrong way, if you didn't want responses like this..don't post it..

The poetry is poorly written..again, it echos the clichèd teen angst **** that I hate..
Although..the first one isn't half bad..

The other thing is purely format..
You should have written it in the typical poem format...in a column..makes it easier to read...
Most poets write it in that setup...breaks it up, plus you can add more visual style

AGAIN..I'm glad you decided to post this..
But..I just don't like it :D

I should post some of the stuff I wrote..I'll have to find it sometime..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oridginal poem... roses are red violets are blue these are nice poems, and I think chimpbot is to? nevermind.

Best answers
i was taught that poems is whatever you want it. there is no certain way of making it. and i was half awake and bored when i did this.and blade 2 was still running in my mind lol

Best answers
The things in life make us who we are.
The pain shapes our soul.
the fear shapes our reflexes.
The love shapes our feelings.
Peopls actions shape our thoughts.
When you look at a child you look into a empty paper not yet written of lifes lessons.
Your actions effect his life. Your kindness love and angry shape him.
Through the eyes of a child things are simple yet time will change that.
What can you do to help there life? You remeber your life the fight for who you are.
The fight to grow up and make something of yourself have a voice in the world.
This child who looks up to you for answers when you have none.
What can we do...
Nothing...
Growing up is a hard thing let it shape the will of the child to Become that voice that we all try to become.

to my sister (who i have not seen in 4 years) age 14 now i think

Best answers
i still dont know what inpired you to post that that that i dont even now what to call it i will leave now.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
i was taught that poems is whatever you want it. there is no certain way of making it. and i was half awake and bored when i did this.and blade 2 was still running in my mind lol
Yes..poetry can BASICALLY be what you want it to be...
but there ARE some rules that need to be followed..

poems usually are never written in paragraph form.
punctuation doesn't have to be used.
there's a bunch of other stuff...but like you said and I knew...you can make it pretty much what you want.

Nothing personal man..but I just don;t like your poetry :D

Best answers
Hmm well isant this a bunch of spam? I hafta agree with Chimp I am gettting sick of people writing "depressive" teen anger poems to get "Oh you poor person" kinda ****, Now dont take this the wrong way i just hate "depressive" poetry! (You spammers eating up bandwith!)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It is spam and all but man those poems are deep..

Best answers
then hop to it chimp heh. i would like to see some of it. and not all my work is like that.And for you people calling it spam... maybe it is. but it is art to take away that art and call it spam is like taking away the picture forums cause that is spam too. so dont fuss about poems. Next thing i want to say peoples poems are words coming from them. to call it **** to say it ****es you off. There is no point in it. This is just stuff that comes from me. and i am not posting it to prove anything or to even get a reply. i post it for people who would like to read something diffrent on here. So if you got poems post it

oh and dont call me a stupid spammer i have a right to post thing. and seeing some of the junk that other people post. this is not as bad. *this goes to liger or whatever name is* Also teen angry ****. i am a married man. i dont want pity i just typing what i comes to my mind. sad or not it is still art

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should be licking asses right now all you ppl saying this is spam, all he was doing was posting some poems he done, thats not spam, saying "...right" or "okey man whatever" is spam, if you cannot act right or dont like the poems say so, but dont say "i dont like poems so this is spam" or something like that, its sad and ignorent.

btw cool poems nightshade:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom