plzzz help install ;/

Best answers
Hi im verrrrrry new here and i need u guys help :( ...
i want to do this perfect so thats y im asking ur help
i want to install esf...which folder do i need to place it now its like this
C:Sierra/Half-Life something like that where do i exactly need to place esf and do i need steam oresomething to play online whats that steam thingy :]

Uub

Best answers
okay.. i duno much but yeh, open "my computer" go to c drive? or somthing and find sierra file click it and were it has esf folder grab it and put it into the COUNTERSTRIKE folder,

with steam you will have to download that, its a real ***** steam hehe so yeh ur own ur own now :p or some one else will help hehe cya bro enjoy esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to first of all get the halflife update (which is 1.1.1.0) when you have that, you then install esf into the c:/sierra/halflife folder. You dont need steam to play esf, not yet at least.
At the moment, sierra run their servers on a service called WON. Steam is basically an update of WON, but is kinda glitchy, but improving rapidly. When Steam is at an un glitchy state, they will shut off the WON service, and halflife will only be able to be run on steam. Esf 1.2 has been tested on steam (you can play on both steam and won at the moment) and it will provide full support to any steam users, but no support to any won users.
So WON is built into halflife, Steam is not, you have to download that from here

Hope thats cleared things up a little bit.

Best answers
this forum realy grows fast!
so welcom aboard lad!
first download the update, then download esf(main page,files.) and install it into your halflife folder.
then in half life, go into "custom games" and then
earth's special forces. you're in.
i correctly use all seeing eye (stickies if you need help).
hope i helped you out for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom