Plz send me ClientRegistry.blob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could one of you guys send me your ClientRegistry.blob file? Please don't ask why, but it's very important to me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam will make a new one if you simply delete it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have one, but I need a different one. I know you're confused, but...Oh, alright. I'll explain everything. Here goes: Something's up with my internet connection, and Steam can't access the net. It'll probably be fixed in around ten days, but patience is not a virtue of mine. I try to run steam, but since it can't start in offline mode without updating at least once, I can't run it. So I was thinking if one of you sends me YOUR clientregistry.blob file, Steam won't update at all. This is what I ask, please send it, you can try to explain stuff to me but I'm very stubborn please just send the file!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam will still detect if your games need to be upgraded regardless who's clientregistry.blob you use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, so it's the GAMES that are being upgraded and not Steam? Is that right? Or do both Steam and the games update themselves?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try turning off your firewall if Steam can't connect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried turning off my firewall, it doesn't work. OK, I'll wait the damn ten days it doesn't matter, but what I want to know is this: Once I go through the whole process installing esf, is there a way to turn off the updating? It's kinda annoying having to wait for it to update every time I wanna play offline. So, is there a way to permanently turn off updating?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also before I forget, your clientregistry.blob contains account information.

Steam updates? No. Game updates? Yes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, ok then. I know how to turn off Game Updates, so I guess it's waiting time. Thanx a lot u guys. See you online in ten days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom