plz read carefully

Best answers
alright since only two people responded to "how about this" and assumed that Im saying something thats already in-game. well your wrong pay attention this time.

I said that when you turn SSJ2 you could do move that would wipe out the top half of your body. Just for goku though since hes the only one can teleport while charging. But if a character that gets his to half blown away from the KHH and is able to regen. then his legs would get up and regain his top half again. So in simpler terms

Fire the Teleportation Super KHH while in SSJ2 Goku right in the face of Cell. The Top half of his body gone. But hes able to regenerate it back to its original form. but he'll only have half-health. So is this simple enough or is it still too hard??

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
I said that when you turn SSJ2 you could do move that would wipe out the top half of your body. Just for goku though since hes the only one can teleport while charging. But if a character that gets his to half blown away from the KHH and is able to regen. then his legs would get up and regain his top half again.
Robby said:
This idea crossed my mind when i was reading Shonen Jump DBZ section (yes i like anime), Anyway, When goku does a teleportation right up to cells head while charging a KHH and fires it. That should be a move. Like you would charge it and teleport right up to his face and release it and destroy his top half of his body. BUT, if someone can regenerate then his legs would get up and a new body springs up
You said nothing about turning ssj2. This idea wont go anywhere. A new move for Goku, that blows off the opponents torso? Then they can regenerate it back? In the anime, only Cell, Piccolo and Buu could regenerate, what about the others? They can now magically regenerate also? No, too unrealistic.
Robby said:
Fire the Teleportation Super KHH while in SSJ2 Goku right in the face of Cell. The Top half of his body gone. But hes able to regenerate it back to its original form. but he'll only have half-health. So is this simple enough or is it still too hard??
Or are you talking about a technique for cell, because its hard to understand who youre trying to explain this move for...

You cay to read carefully, when it was your fault that your idea wasnt explained in enough depth for us to understand your idea.

Best answers
yeah thinks for my exploits. Anyway I only mean the characters that can regen. not everyone. Those that cant wellllll too bad. It would be a really sick move since it cant be very spammable. Because that you must be in at least 5 feet of range or a little longer. Anyway those that can regen. only recover half-health while others will say ****!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom