Plz help!!!!

Best answers
I need a file called mmdll.dll if any one can just search their harddrives for me please i really need this file.....

Best answers
grrrr i really need this file come on ppl give me a break it isent for esf or half-life but i really need it and i am not a n00b either just find the file for me plz or at lease try and saty u dont have it instead of ignoreing my post!!!

Best answers
*tisk tisk* welp this might be the prob with most people they dont know what it will do if they give it to you. Maybe if you explain what the file does they might be a little more willing.

Best answers
well for one i dont know what it does i just need it to run USAF i really really waht to play it.... just need the file and no one seems to care or notice the post

Best answers
oooh look its been a good 3 hours since i last posted and still no relpy.... is it just me or are there very little ppl on the forums that care to help any 1... geezzzz

Best answers
it is US air force, its a flight sim i really really wanna play it it is like one of the best flight sims tooo....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never heard of that game...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I searched too and i DON'T have it.

Solid_Rock

S
sorry to do this but this is the oof topic and I dont wanna start anew topic (oh and i dont have it either) well heres my sig test

Retired
Best answers
thnx to me yeah. if i didn't do it on my sig, you wouldn't have had it, now would ya?? no i thought so.:p

Best answers
well thanx for looking i am doing all i can to find it but no luck yet
and try to stay on topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i own usaf but maybe its a patch issue. I can't find the disc and its not installed so i cant help you. sorry bro.

Best answers
well thnax for trying, and its not a patch issue i have updated to the newes version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom