plz help me

Best answers
hi

first of all: im german...so my english is no so good... but i need help, and im sorry for this new thread but i didn't find something that could help me...

i download Version 1.2.3(full installer)... i have steam and half-life... but where and how do i have to install it? maybe im just to stupid...but i cant install and play it! plz help me!!!

thx to all who will help me!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Run Half-Life 1 once. Then run the installer. It should point to the correct spot for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Run Half-Life 1 once. Then run the installer. It should point to the correct spot for you.
I would like to add that you will need to do the Half-Life Hazard Course once, just starting up HL won't work, I believe. You don't have to finish the Hazard Course, just start it once, then you can exit it. Then follow the rest of Pain's instructions.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I would like to add that you will need to do the Half-Life Hazard Course once, just starting up HL won't work, I believe. You don't have to finish the Hazard Course, just start it once, then you can exit it. Then follow the rest of Pain's instructions.
Actualy thats difrentfrom each install time. Sometimes its enough to just start and quit. Other times it isnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom