plz add a tournement game mode

Best answers
plz add a tournement game mode.
Dunno if this has been discussed already but, i think a tourney mode would be pretty fun.

Best answers
yes i would love a 1 at a time match

that would totaly rock

i think most servers whould switch to that mode

Best answers
it'd really like to see soemthign like that too.

I'd run it on my server (not all the time though of course)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only been suggested about 8 trillion times

Best answers
Well, I've got something to say, why not just make a adventure game to it. I'm having troubles and I think that a adventure game when you have to do a certain task would sort of be cool!

Best answers
It was suggested a billion times, indeed, but it was also suggested for a reason

A tournament mode would really rock
we build a big arena with invisible walls around it(unless you want the "out of ring" rule)
all the other players are spectators(which CANT attack) and wait for their turn

those one on one battles could be awesome(if we got the right players, that is)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naw what it sould be is like the esf 1 on 1 map

But teh others will be held in a chageont he edges of the map and they would have to look around on teh outside of the map.

When 1 person dies (or 2) one of them will plop into a box that will open when the surviveor comes out.

if 2 ppl die then a battle royal happenes when all the gates open and all hell breaks loose.

and if u die you wil be caged agan until theres 1 person standing and youre next.

(i know it was complacited but if u look at it it really makes sense)

Best answers
This is kinda like a map I have played before on TFC. It was called donut sumo. One person from each time had to get the sumo belt (flag), then this person had to open 1 door, waited untill it shut then another one opened, which brought them into the ring where they would battle it out against another player. The idea was to knock the other player out of the ring with rockets. If you fell out of the ring, you would die then have to wait for your turn again. The person that surived would stay in the ring and fight another person, and so on. The only problem with this was players could jump the queue by taking the flag each time.

My point is a very simlar map could be made like this for esf but a much bigger version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom