Plus to being Non-Super saiyan

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There should be a reason to stay non-supersaiyan <Or non powered up in that case> Kind of like Goku's Spirit Bomb.. he cant be super saiyan.. But he can do it when normal .. Each charicter should have a "Normal Move"

Best answers
I kinda prefer special abilities that make up for being a lousy x1.5er.

Piccolo and Cell could regenerate 2hp/4hp/6hp per sec (for each level of transformation). It shouldn't come with any strings attached for Piccolo, who is one of the worst characters in there at the moment. Maybe Cell should just have Buu's regeneration, seeing as he isn't that bad - just underpowered later on.

Buu already has enough of a bonus with his candy attack (allows him to catch up real fast when he donuts someone) and his regeneration; he's probably the only non-saiyan who can hold his own with the monkeymen at present.

That just leaves Freiza...hm. Can't really think of anything useful for him, except possibly an immunity to such trigger_hurts as lava. Even that isn't much. Poor Freiza.

Best answers
Snidley u need to re-watch dbz and try to undestand how Piccolo and Cell's regeneration works. They can only regenerate parts of their body that are gone. Not regenerate frome evry blow like Buu.

Best answers
yeah unfortunatly though we aint gettin no blown off limbs with the h/l engine. I think giving piccolo some regeneration is a good idea, and same for giving cell buu's regeneration. hehe or maybe as a bonus for cell, he cant be killed by kienzans (cell got blown in half a few times and he simply regenerated each time). I would suggest this for buu too cept buu is already strong enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that would be very fair if cell got immunity to disks

i think a normal buu type of regen would be fine

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hibiki this is not a flame but how the **** u gunna get over 5 thousand posts ... thats like .. really lame

Best answers
Yeah, I know it's not strictly accurate, but the trouble is that not only are we never going to see detachable limbs in ESF, but Piccolo seems set to suck. I just want him to have some kind of advantage. :(

Draylock - you judge people by their post counts? Because that's...like...really lame. Don't go around insulting people you don't know.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Draylock
hibiki this is not a flame but how the **** u gunna get over 5 thousand posts ... thats like .. really lame
First, he is a moderator. second, he started november 2001.

anyways another plus to being a non SSJ is that people seem to go for the SSJs. and when people hit you since you don't have the pl multiplier they do not get as much pl as if you had ascended...

Best answers
Meh, I don't like this idea... The one and only reason I go SSJ in the first place is for the KI... I'm always in need of good ole KI

Best answers
hmm i def think piccolo needs a little something extra to make him just a but stronger. Hmmm maybe they could beef up scatter shot a bit. Maybe the scatter shot itself could be a little bigger and do some more damage. Personally i think itd be a little cooler if the balls stopped in mid flight (this would force a limit on how many balls could be shot at once, but still itd be cool). I dunno, just another option

Best answers
Yea, scatter shot is pretty usless... Although I have been killed by it once before :cry: I also think piccolo needs maybe another attack... No idea what though?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Snidley u need to re-watch dbz and try to undestand how Piccolo and Cell's regeneration works. They can only regenerate parts of their body that are gone. Not regenerate frome evry blow like Buu.
Nah you need to watch the episodes closely! Cell also regenerated from allmost scratch ,piccolo however can only regenerate his limbs. So cell should also have the same regeneration.

Best answers
Trouble is that they're probably not going to put in detachable limbs. As such, the best way to represent their regeneration abilities is through regaining health.

Best answers
piccolo however can only regenerate his limbs.
Uhh cold steel your dead wrong... Piccolo was all stone because of Dabura and he was smashed by trunks but when he has unstoned (heh) He regenerated and everybody was like what?? How'd ya do that. Then he said "As long as my head is in tact I can completely regenerate.

Best answers
I feel like the only person on here that puts game balance before how accurate it is to the cartoon.

Best answers
Why does everyone think Piccolo sux? Have oyu ever tried knokcing someone to the gorund and eye lasering them to death? If you are good with Piccolo youw ill only have to hit the personw ith melee once or twice and finish them off with eye laser. The range on the eye laser should be seirously nerfed.

Non saiyans dont need an advantage they are rather good.

Best answers
Eye laser is just one move. It's good, but it's not gonna save your butt when Mr.Ssj comes a-knockin' with his big boomers. They don't need you to stay still to inflict optimal damage. I get the feeling it's going to get nerfed as well.

SBC is okay, but is being attached. Scatter is fun, but not a killing move. Masenko is a joke.

One decent attack, and being one of the slowest chars, makes Piccolo a bad choice for now.

Best answers
yeah, i keep sayin, he needs the geikietsuron (charges big ball of ki in between his hands and blows the hell outta someone) or he needs a beefed up scatter shot (i think those two attacks were piccolos strongest attacks). And eye laser isnt too too powerful, you can only do the melee eye laser combo thing once or twice before everyone catches on and starts blowin the crap out of you with kames and big bangs

Best answers
Hes just like frieza now. Yes I know he doesnt have any big fancy attacks that make you have seisures but he has a every ffective attack. You blast a guy 5 or 6 times with eye laser in 2 seconds after meleeing them and they are either dead or just about.

I agree though I would like to see them boost up his masenko and now that SBC is being attached make it a bit more powerful.

Best answers
Personally i say to hell with the masenko if theyre gonna attach the sbc. Let that be piccolo's ps beam. Anyone think of any other attacks that are kinda cool that piccolo did (that arnt in game?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom