Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
i just gived an example...sheesh dont burst a vien
Let me correct you there,

ESF 1.3 is an inteam build. The inteam version has a command to change the powerlevel of characters as testers we wish.

This makes it easier for us to test transformations. Since we can just give in a PL and start testing instead of having to fight for so long that we can transform.

Ofcourse this command gets taken out for the public release ^^

Im shure the thing with EVMs Vegetto video was the same.

Best answers
Grega ...theres 1 little thing... with the esf_power plugin the max power gave is 100milion and that guy had 666 milion....not even I with 100milion goku and 100milion vegeta achieved more than 100milion..!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
Grega ...theres 1 little thing... with the esf_power plugin the max power gave is 100milion and that guy had 666 milion....not even I with 100milion goku and 100milion vegeta achieved more than 100milion..!
That's EVM. The max PL in EVM is 100 million.

edit: btw cloud, you're sig is huge

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
Thats what im telling you. The developers have there own stuff. The developoers can code in something taht makes the testers set there PL as they want. After all the testing is done they simply remove taht ability. Its that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom