PLUGIN: Giji Super Saiyan

Best answers
I think he means the thing that makes the pluggin work.

dor

Best answers
if you have problems with models ican give you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I installed AMX Mod X yesterday for a powerlevel changer so lemme give this a try, might be neat.

EDIT: Okay, it's a decent plugin. The transformation looks kind of spiffy, but it's a little odd how he powerups at the same time and recovers his Ki. It's handy but just.. odd. I also think the spark effects are out of place. Also, my model gets messed up. And finally, the red aura Goku gets after Giji Trans looks a little out of place. Does he get that in the movie? I don't remember.

Onto the good points: I like that flash thing when you exit Giji-SSJ mode and revert back to normal. I also like the increased Health. I also think you did a nice job of making the Giji SSJ trans look like the normal SSJ trans, with the lightning and stuff, and added your own stuff to it. Your trans has more effects than the normal SSJ trans, so compared to yours, the SSJ trans looks boring. :p

I give this plugin a 7/10 :yes:

If someone has a Goku model that doesn't mess up with this plugin, I'd like to know which so I can download it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you use normal ESF Goku model, it works just fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I downloaded the standard ESF Goku again from ESF-World and it's still screwed up.

Do I need EVM for this to display properly, or something? I don't intend to get EVM, so.. maybe it's something you can fix?

Also, I found a bug:

When I swoop, then Descend and keep on swooping, my swooping aura disappears.

Pictures:

GSSJ Swoop:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8625/gssj17pn.jpg

ZOMG Descend!

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7035/gssjflash3al.jpg

No aura!

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6355/gssj25tr.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Beleive i know why it stretches even with working models, i bet you anything the server you made wasnt dedicated. neither was mine, but one of the stars plugin had it to mess with it but it was fine, and it was dedicated..

edit: I take that back. still stretches, but the glitch with getting more power still exists, only its done differently now, and it usues both models at the same time when this is done.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ Shiyojin Rommyu - that is NOT esf default Goku model seen on that picture.
Lol... Also, swoop aura bug is known, since the aura color changing is done in client_PostThink, and when Goku descends, client_PostThink info is deleted and the aura is left with no information. I could remove the bug, but maybe that would lead into 1 more bug - SSJ aura being white 0o. But I know how to fix that.

@ RavenTrunks - that glitch is removed in mine version which is going to be released soon. Since I made a delay on trans button :laff:
So you must wait 1 second before you can go GSSJ again.

@ all - NO EVM NEEDED!!!!

Also, here is the download url for MINE normal Goku I'm using.

CLICK ME

Place it in "models/player/goku/" folder. It will work just fine. 0o
And models are always the same for me 0o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, wait, I get it.

I thought you meant I had to replace the GSSJ model with the normal Goku model. >_> You could've been a little more specific. So you meant I have to replace my Normal Form Goku with the standard ESF Goku? I'll give it a shot, but I don't understand why. Does the GSSJ goku model use that skeleton or something? I thought all that stuff is included in model files, I don't see why it would have to refer to the standard model..

Okay, replacing Normal Form Goku with the standard ESF Goku model seems to work. Too bad NeD's model doesn't work with it, it's a much better model than that.. ah well. I think I'll keep this plugin for a while, until I get bored with it anyway. It's a neat little addition.

By the way, if I create a server, will my clients also be able to use it, assuming they use AMX mod X? Will it download the plugin automatically?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
By the way, if I create a server, will my clients also be able to use it, assuming they use AMX mod X? Will it download the plugin automatically?
If you host a server with it, Yes they can use it in there, and no they dont need anyamx things.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You could reskin NeD's SSJ Goku so hair looks black, then it would be no problems.

Best answers
Hello if you are kreshi goku i have made a gssjgoku.mdl

-Link removed-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your link doesnt appear to work.

am i correct in assuming your trying to ask for his permission to use one of his models and edit it to something else?

ok, link been removed. you must get kreshi's express permission.

next time you do this without permissions, you get a warning, and possible ban (yes, ripping is that big an offence).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Okay, today I'll release final version, with bugfixes and one additional trick :laff:
READ - Movie 13. :laff: SB absorption :laff:
Also, I'll release mine swoop trails plugin today :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Okay, today I'll release final version, with bugfixes and one additional trick :laff:
READ - Movie 13. :laff: SB absorption :laff:
Also, I'll release mine swoop trails plugin today :]
Smexy. :yes:

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
so wheres the New GSSJ plugin?

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i found a bug....

Ok...listen
step 1. Go SSJ2 or SSJ3
step 2. use Powerlevel editer to make your PL 1 make sure you stay SSJ2 Or SSJ3
step 3. use DB to wish for 1million PL when you are already SSJ2 or SSJ3
step 4. Go GSSJ while your SSJ2 or SSJ3
step 5. you get both models
step 6. go back to normal form and you will have the GSSJ model no matter what

Best answers
Thats a bug when you use EVM not normal ESF. Oh, and why do you double post?

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
look harder, the 2 posts was almost a day apart....so its not a truely a double post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warboy said:
look harder, the 2 posts was almost a day apart....so its not a truely a double post
Double posting is double posting, the moderators make exceptions.

Ontopic: Encore, any word on an updated Giji plugin? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom