PLS ASSIST PLS PLS PLS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Am not able to play it... I dont know why... i tried with won and still nothing... i dont know how to make it play through steam cause it has been updated... ppls help me!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i dont know how to make it play through steam cause it has been updated... ppls help me!!!
So you are using WON & Steam? And what do you mean with "How to make it play through steam cause it has been updated"? It works fine for me after the update, so it should for you as well. So let me ask you this first, do you own a legit version of Half-Life? Meaning, have you entered your Half-Life CD-Key through Steam, and can you download Half-Life with Steam?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dont you always get sick and tired of these kinds of topics skyrider? If I were the one that would have to lock these topics all the time I would get very frustrated.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont you always get sick and tired of these kinds of topics skyrider? If I were the one that would have to lock these topics all the time I would get very frustrated.
Erm, I don't know where you got your, hmm, facts, but they're wrong. Skyrider isn't a forum moderator, and thus he can't lock topics.

As for being sick and tired of threads like this, I doubt even he knows the answer. :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Spunkey, I'm afraid you are wrong. I have the access in the Open beta section, so I can do anything within Open Beta forum. You should have noticed by now, as I've closed a lot of threads in the Bug/Glitches section. Since Razial has not posted anymore, I'll take it he is just using WON all the time.. Which is not supported by us. Razial, if you use Steam, and legit half-life with it, we'd be happy to help you. By all means, create a new thread then.

~Closed

Best answers
Beta testers have been given limited moderator access to the beta forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom