PLLZZZZ (could the team do this)

Best answers
okay... inlight of the new potw and sevral other potw that started speculations...

when 1.3 is out could you explain what happens in each and what's so special about the "special" ones... cause we may not know what we are exactly doing when it comes out

heh just a request

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be a complete manual with 1.3. Don't worry :).

Best answers
im sure but a lil caption under each pic in like the pics page on the main page explainin what they did would make me infinitly happy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dirty said:
okay... inlight of the new potw and sevral other potw that started speculations...

when 1.3 is out could you explain what happens in each and what's so special about the "special" ones... cause we may not know what we are exactly doing when it comes out

heh just a request
Not to mention what pcjoe's done with the startup screen; you'll be reading an awful lot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dirty said:
im sure but a lil caption under each pic in like the pics page on the main page explainin what they did would make me infinitly happy
Heh, well I'll be honest. A great many of the pics are not what people seem to think they are ;). Besides it's a pretty big job to label ALL of the pics we've released, I'm not sure it would be worth it. However, upon the release of 1.3 you can choose as many pics as you want and I'll do my best to explain what is really going on in them.

Best answers
i dont know to be excited or cowering with fear?\

kk pain sounds like a plan

gg

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maybeh chakra to make another esf1.3 manual? but this time for esforces not esf world....! and to remove the basix cuz we allready know + tha' existing one to bee part 1 or something cuz 2 is more 1.3 ! :\ i am really looking foreword to see the manual , to look at all posible thigs to do.............!!!

Best answers
for some dumb reason i think that 1.3 is closer then we all think -wierd-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should keep the basic stuff in the 1.3 manual, because say now a new player koin's the esf community and has to read all this advanced stuff, then he sees:"to swoop, just double tap the forward button and then you can use a teleport followed by a generic beam:, he'll then say...WTF IS A SWOOP?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Okay, sorry, I just wanted to express myself, well I also would like to know what a few of these pics mean, especially the ones like thie current POTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom