Please!

Best answers
ok every one is gonna tell me stuff .. but i think that it would be nice if you guys would post some news every once and a while .... and so that you won't tell to much about esf 1.3 just post about something that is minor about the game and the rest big things we will discover when the game is released ... and/or how much is it done like 40% ... 50% etc. .... and when posting the minor things make sure it's minor very minor ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.esforces.com/

Check it out. Right there on the main page. Exactly what you're asking for.

As for progress bars, those don't work. It's done when it's done.

Best answers
I do agree but you must understand that the people working on this are doing it for free, and they are doing it whenever they want in their free time. Release dates mostly work for big companies as it is rarely useful for mods such as this. We all feel your pain for wanting to know what is in 1.3 though the only thing you can do is live with it until it is released or more information is given.<O:p</O:p

Trust me; you are not the only one that is anxious to learning more about or playing 1.3. There are tons of other things to do until that time. Everyone on these message boards are as anxious as you are. The team is only asking for your patience and cooperation. Think of it like this; would you want to have them release it a week after they announce it 1/10th finished? Besides the more time they spend on it, the more ideas will be planned into it and the better the quality. It will be released when it is done.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SupaFighta said:
I do agree but you must understand that the people working on this are doing it for free, and they are doing it whenever they want in their free time. Release dates mostly work for big companies as it is rarely useful for mods such as this. We all feel your pain for wanting to know what is in 1.3 though the only thing you can do is live with it until it is released or more information is given.<O:p</O:p

Trust me; you are not the only one that is anxious to learning more about or playing 1.3. There are tons of other things to do until that time. Everyone on these message boards are as anxious as you are. The team is only asking for your patience and cooperation. Think of it like this; would you want to have them release it a week after they announce it 1/10th finished? Besides the more time they spend on it, the more ideas will be planned into it and the better the quality. It will be released when it is done.
Hit the nail on the hammer.

Edit, blah I meant WITH THE HAMMER >_< funny how one word can make you look like more of a tard than you normally are >_<

Plus progress bars don't work, those are usually "excuse bars" used by dead mods to show fake progress to keep a fanbase :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nail on the hammer? Huh?
Only a warped mind can make a half assed saying such as that ~Magus

Yeah, just wait. I doubt even the team knows how far they are from completion, so theres no point in them telling you how long things will take. Yup, all you need is a little patience. Knowing progress only makes it seem longer.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, basically, the famous catch-phrase around here, it's done when it's done. The team could think they are so close to release, then read a really awesome suggestion on the forums, and get delayed to add it. That's why they don't give out dates, even months, unless they are 100% sure they can make that date.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Foooorrcceeee Piiiittttttttt

Force Pit. Give it a try.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Rgr. The only thing you have to lose is your pie. >=E

Progress bars usually aren't a good idea. There's no way to know for sure exactly when a project will be done, and if the bar reads 100% (or close to it) and the release isn't there, people are going to flip out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And something no one has mentioned yet- it's more exciting to figure all this cool stuff out when it's finally released. I'd rather be like "omg this is in esf 1.3?!?!?! OMG COOL!!!!!" then be like "oh... PCjoe told us about this, whoopdeedoo"¬.¬

So yeah, just wait, have fun with 1.2 while it's out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Foooorrcceeee Piiiittttttttt

$5 and you will be wondering how you lived without this drug;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom