Please

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please a mod tell me The Forgotten's ISP or PM me it. And tell me how to contact it, I've had quite enough of his threat's by now. And he said he's going to hack my computer 3 or 4 time's and I've had enough of that also. Can someone please do that for me. Give me his ISP and tell me how to contact it.

Best answers
Even as a ex-mod i can tell you. No.

Noone in there right mind would give you any IP's. Try and solve this in a normal fasion, dont launch somekinda counter-hack or whatever you're planning to do with his IP. And besides, if he told you 3 or 4 times that we was "gonna" hack you but hasnt, i'm pretty sure hes talking out of his ass.

Edit: Oh my bad, missread that one. Still, if hes only placing threats but not actually doing anything hes prolly just canned air. Nothing to really worry so much about.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didnt say IP, he said ISP, which means he just wants to contact his internet provider and inform them of this person's threats. I really doubt they can do anything, as he is merely threatening to hack you. He hasnt caused any damage yet, so....yeah.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
He didnt say IP, he said ISP, which means he just wants to contact his internet provider and inform them of this person's threats. I really doubt they can do anything, as he is merely threatening to hack you. He hasnt caused any damage yet, so....yeah.

actually i got someone's net service terminated for such a threat.....i know he couldnt do anything but i presented them with all the proof i needed and they took the matter into their hands and terminated his service since they saw he was threatening to cause harm to another person's pc, that goes against the TOS (terms of service) for almost EVERY company, theres maybe 2 out there that dont do anything about it lol so all you have to do is do is have all the evidence (screen shots, and such) and show it to them in a professional fasion and they will take action

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. Im sure Dream Killer keeps logs so: checkmate!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft.....snitch.....

Good luck, Dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom