please someone help im so confused

Best answers
right this is my problem, ive had bsf 1.2.3 for ages and now the new patch has come out ive downloaded it. i downloaded it to the right file but there was no sort of option to actually run it, i can only run 1.2.3. I honestly dont know what the hell is going on and i cant figure it out ive checked over and over and made sure its in the right file C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\account name\half-life yet i still cant figure out how to run the new version. If anyone could help i would really reall appreciate it

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right this is my problem, ive had bsf 1.2.3 for ages and now the new patch has come out ive downloaded it. i downloaded it to the right file but there was no sort of option to actually run it, i can only run 1.2.3. I honestly dont know what the hell is going on and i cant figure it out ive checked over and over and made sure its in the right file C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\account name\half-life yet i still cant figure out how to run the new version. If anyone could help i would really reall appreciate it
You need to extract the contents of the .rar file to a new folder within your Half-Life folder. Then, you need to go into Steam, and look under the "My games" tab. There should be a game listed as "Earth's Special Forces Open Beta" (or something similar), double-click on it, and enjoy.

Best answers
in other words, the *new* version, 1.3, is itself a reworking of the entire mod, DO NOT install it to the 1.2.3 folder.

It needs to be installed into its own folder as MC suggests.
Good Luck

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, don't forget to restart Steam so it can detect the new game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom