Please release the current version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Earth's Special Forces: F How long will it take to post?I've been waiting for a long time.ESF is a good game,
I to played evm2.1 and esf1.23 gave me left good memories, a few years ago, I see ESF: f the videos, more fun than the previous few. . I saw a leak video on April 1, I thought to soon be able to play, but I never thought you prank. I am very disappointed. . Please complete the ESF: f production as soon as possible, I know you have many places did not finish, but you can publish your current version to the player experience. Loopholes in the game the player will be immediately reported to you. Only adopted the views of the players in order to make the perfect game.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Earth's Special Forces: F How long will it take to post?I've been waiting for a long time.ESF is a good game,
I to played evm2.1 and esf1.23 gave me left good memories, a few years ago, I see ESF: f the videos, more fun than the previous few. . I saw a leak video on April 1, I thought to soon be able to play, but I never thought you prank. I am very disappointed. . Please complete the ESF: f production as soon as possible, I know you have many places did not finish, but you can publish your current version to the player experience. Loopholes in the game the player will be immediately reported to you. Only adopted the views of the players in order to make the perfect game.
Rrriiigghhhttttt

Just wait !

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait it will be released soon - when it's finished ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I know that you want it, but I think it would take away from the large inertia and impact of the final release itself. Honestly, I think it would be better for all if we just waited.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, no worries. It will be released " Soon "
Lol i didn't notice the Soon is a link. This is actually interesting :D

edit : lol : Hopefully next week ... actual time : 9 months later xD

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
We already had a thread like this. The outcome was 'NOPE.avi'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom