🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean a map of that town?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, do you mean a map of that town or not?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, you should try a dictionary, no offense, no one here said it has been made, or even excists. I'm not gonna do it though, i'm quite busy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, maybey somewhere on rs, a map that has a zelda town innit, but i dunno if it isnt there, it probably doesnt exist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey cold steel thanks when u try it when u will be have my ssjgohan model pack a new ,nobody has got then, i can give itn u then and wangster in dmz are a nyrule map and in esf_triforce_beta at redsaiyan there are they but i need the files iand i ll be have a better map when u understand

Best answers
man thatd be awesome only prob i think is the artificial sun light it coulbe be a sprite u know the circle a camera sees when it gets close to the sun. and u could just edit the textures so it looked like a shadow around the building but ya it sounds cool

Best answers
german_boy said:
hey cold steel thanks when u try it when u will be have my ssjgohan model pack a new ,nobody has got then, i can give itn u then and wangster in dmz are a nyrule map and in esf_triforce_beta at redsaiyan there are they but i need the files iand i ll be have a better map when u understand
Hehehe this is prety funy :p ,Cold steel is not going to make your map

I'm not gonna do it though, i'm quite busy.
U get it :p,

Best answers
Good idea

Nice idea, but its a dragonball mod not a zelda mod :(
And i saw a few zelda mods maybe that map is already done.. so you should chek it out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i knew what u mean but the zelda was a thing in my life and esf i would be make it togehter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom