PLEASE I NEED HELP

Kyo

Best answers
ok i just decided to start playing esf again so i re downlod it and when i try 2 install it says space required: 286.6MB and it says i only have 113.GB available so what do i do it wont let me install

and is 1.3 out?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i just decided to start playing esf again so i re downlod it and when i try 2 install it says space required: 286.6MB and it says i only have 113.GB available so what do i do it wont let me install
Shouldn't you be able to install if you have 113.GB free?

Where did you download it from?

Kyo

Best answers
its ok i got it working so is 1.3 out

Kyo

Best answers
well i download somthing call open beta but i have no clue how 2 install it and if u could add me 2 a msn [email protected]

Kyo

Best answers
please explaine more cause im stupid lol

Kyo

Best answers
what do i name it and that doesnt make sence how that would work i download it i unzip it go to steam apps my acount name half life and i make a new file rename it 2 what and it should work?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do i name it and that doesnt make sence how that would work i download it i unzip it go to steam apps my acount name half life and i make a new file rename it 2 what and it should work?
It doesn't matter what you name the folder since Steam doesn't list games/modifications by folder names.

Kyo

Best answers
ok its working but for some reason i cant go super sayian
why

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to fill up the CF bar before you can transform. This can be done by racking up kills, and the stronger the opponent you killed, the closer to transforming you'll get. To transform beyond SSJ, you need to continue killing opponents, and wait for the red bar to fill.

To transform, press the Z key.

Kyo

Best answers
i was using trunks and the bar was full then i pushed z and nothing happend

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was the red bar full as well?

^MC beat me.

Kyo

Best answers
nvrm i got it but how far can u go i went to super sayian 2 with gohan but i all ready found a glitch i can make gohan have 12 millions from powering up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom