PLEASE HLP ME WITH MY SIGNATURE PLZ

Best answers
As u can see there are 2 ginyu force pics above and below my big pic but i want one on the left of the pic and one on the right. How do i do this ive tryed 10 times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't hit enter when you space them apart.

Also, the picture is in violation of the 600 x 200 pixel forum limit. I've sent you a PM with further instructions.

Best answers
Pain i still couldnt get it to work they just kept goin into corners not on each side of pic. I have no idea wat im doing wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Don't double post.
2. Your current picture is still bigger than the 600 x 200 allowance.
3. Your .gif images were probably being alligned with the bottom row of the picture. There's no way to fix that by just using the forum, you would need to edit the .gif's dimensions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AUP said:
Signatures and Avatars

The following sig limitation size/rules are in effect and WILL be enforced.

No web pages or images on your sig whose total size is more than 600x200 (non-windowed) and no filesize to exceed 200k. Avatars are to be no more than 100x100 and no filesize is to exceed 10k.

1) No pop-ups or automatic functions.

2) No music (unless it's on mouseover and this has to be declared.)

3) Multiple sigs totaling no greater than that size will also be accepted. 1 small clan or faction icon at 100x100 (maximum) is also tolerated.

4) Any images containing anything that may be classified as offensive will be deleted by the appropriate authorities without warning.

5) Anyone found to push the boundaries intentionally will also face consequences.

6) While we do allow the "you're a" personality tests, we feel it is time to stop using them as sigs. Some of you have two or three of them in addition to regular sigs. This is very unfair to the people who pay to host those sigs; since they pay every time someone views your posts.

7) Nudity is not allowed, all subjects must have a minimum of swimwear or non-lewd clothing. In addition, suggestive posing is not allowed.
Everything you need to know about your signature can be found in the AUP. You can find the AUP in the FAQ section located in the top menu bar of the forums.

At the moment your signature is still in violation of the width limit, because you have multiple images totaling more than 600 pixels.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a question. How can you tell how many pixels something is?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right-click > Properties > Dimensions

For example, my signature is 600 x 200 pixels. If you right-click > properties and view the dimensions you will see it.

This is also the same way you can see the file size of something, where it is linked from, and what type of image it is.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, thanks a lot Pain. This helps me out a lot. And I apologize if I asked in the wrong thread/forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom