Please Help ME

Best answers
when i play any steam game inclouding esf i can run the game,but it frezzes (stops movin) at Verifying and Downloading Resources....i cant figure out wat to do i have tried just letting it wait just incase it was donwloading but nothin happened so i started deleteing and reinstallin and more but nothin works so please help me...thanks

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheesetor said:
when i play any steam game inclouding esf i can run the game,but it frezzes (stops movin) at Verifying and Downloading Resources....i cant figure out wat to do i have tried just letting it wait just incase it was donwloading but nothin happened so i started deleteing and reinstallin and more but nothin works so please help me...thanks
Hmm... What games are you trying to play? Excluding ESF.. WHat version of ESF are you using, and are you sure it's just loading slow?

Best answers
im trying to play Cz and Cs 1.6 also and its all the same crap it jus tfrezzes, and im using esf 1.2.3

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheesetor said:
im trying to play Cz and Cs 1.6 also and its all the same crap it jus tfrezzes, and im using esf 1.2.3
CZ doesn't get supported with ESF. Basicly, ESF 1.2.3 won't work with ESF CZ or CS:Source.

Only CS 1.6.

Anyways, if you are trying with Counter-Strike 1.6, try to wait a little bit longer, to see if it will actually connect. If not, it may be possibly with a graphic problem.

Best answers
wat do u mean graphic problem i tryed all my graphic option.....could it be my via chipset moother mored....becuasse i am running a Amd Athlon 64 Procsseor but i never had probplems

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheesetor said:
wat do u mean graphic problem i tryed all my graphic option.....could it be my via chipset moother mored....becuasse i am running a Amd Athlon 64 Procsseor but i never had probplems
Hm.. I know nothing about Graphic Cards, but I'd suggest you to wait awhile while it loads when you join a server.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sean said:
Hm.. I know nothing about Graphic Cards, but I'd suggest you to wait awhile while it loads when you join a server.
CS and CZ are in the same pacage. Therfor you nead a second CS1.6 retail or a HL pacage.

In other words it dosent work cause you have the CZ pacage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom