PLEASE HELP ME IM NEW

Best answers
i just installed esf, but when i go to play it, it says i need 16 bit color to play. so when i change it to 16 bit, it still syas i need 16 bit color. if anyone knows what to do please e-mail me as soon as possible. thank you

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post your video card specs, and your Windows version.

Best answers
yea im using steam and i downloaded everything right

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Than there is only 1 posibility that comes to my mind. The instalation screwd up.

Try runing normal HL it that works normaly its ESF if it gives the same error than reinstall HL.

Best answers
i tried to reinstall half life, but now half life is saying the same thing as esf. does it matter if i have half life blue shift?

Best answers
but i used to play version1.2.1 with blue shift. is that the only version that works with esf?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as far as i know ESF only works with HL1 and the mods hat come with it. Like CS 1.6 or DOD.

But than again someone said it works for him on CZ.

So there are exeptions. If you are luckey enough it works i guess. Dunno why dunno how. Same goes for the old esf 1.2.1 crash bug. If you were lucky you played for hours. If you wernt you crashed within seconds.

Well i guess you can try and reinstall a couple of times. But my advice is to get HL1.

But cause im not realy shure and cause the problem isnt only in ESF. There is a chance of an outside program causing troubles (check for viruses) there is allways a posibility of that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-life one is only $10-$20 in stores these days or $9.95 via steam ^_^.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
just buy it through steam its will be really cheap less then on stores
youl get it imidiatlly installed on your steam account and theres 100% that it will work through stores u may get a used cd-key

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I used my Blue Shift CD-Key with steam, and i could've download everything. (all HL1 related downloads that is from steam)

Best answers
hi ppl...i'm new to the hole efs ideea....can any of u help me get the latest version and some online servers?? please...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Phatone, would be nice if you would create your own thread instead of asking the same question in other people's threads:

As i already have said:
Launch Steam --> Server list --> Set filter on ESF (Earth Special Forces). Or, Launch Earth Special Forces, and click on "Find Servers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom