please help me. i need only a little help

Best answers
o.k. I INSTALL ESF RIGHT? AND THEN IT ASKS ME IF I WANT IT TO
RUN ESF I CLICK YES & IT SAYS 'WINDOWS CANNOT FIND C:\SIERRA\HALF-LIFE\ESFORCES\../HL.EXE. YOU MAY HAVE TYPED THE NAME INCORRECTLY IN THE RUN DIALOG, OR ANOTHER OPEN PROGRAM CANNOT FIND A SYSTEM FILE. TO SEARCH FOR A FILE, CLICK THE START BUTTON, AND THEN CLICK SEARCH'. NOW IVE SEARCHED FOR IT, NOT THERE. IVE TRIED TYPING IT IN RUN, DOESNT WORK. IVE EVEN REINSTALLED IT LIKE 2,000,000 TIMES.
SO ID APPREACIATE ANYONES HELP THNX.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure you installed it in the right folder:
[hl-folder]\esforces\

try starting hl and activate esf through the "custom game"-option

use the help-section next time (even if not many ppl go there)

Best answers
I think he just defined a whole new term to the word "Newbie"

Best answers
dude where ever you installed half life go there here are some places "my computer" look under games? or desktop,windows explore now if u cannot find it still you did not in stall it or you dont have it half-life is a game it self now esforces is a mod you then take half-life and then you take esforces now u combine them to together halflife = esf = mod =) install halflife then when u install esforces make sure it sent to example G:games/halflife Dont make a folder for esf it has its own folder when u install in the halflife folder it makes its own hope this helps if not your screwed

Best answers
I think he has the retail version of Counter-Strike. C\Sierra\Counter-Strike\Esforces.

Best answers
im gonna have to agree with you infernal too...lol

"how do i open half life again?"

lol ive NEVER seen that asked....

*special note*

this is not intended to make roman feel bad or hurt him in any way.....

/puts special notes b/c ive noticed people on the internet take stuff a bit to seriously...

Best answers
Just go into My computer-open C:drive-open seirra folder-open half-life folder-now put the esf folder you downloaded into the half-life folder.Now theres a file named hl in that half-life folder so double click it and game will come up so you go to custom game then click on esforces and activate and then your set.If you dont know how to get to a game form there then um post another message here:)

Best answers
when you install it you must fill in:
E:\games\Half-Life\ESForces

when you only install it to:
E:\games\Half-life it wont work

i had the same problem

Best answers
i did every thing you said jonka, but when i go into the half-life
folder, there's no hl folder that starts the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom