PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR

Best answers
In ESF 1.3, can you add adult gohan or EVEN BETTER THE VERY COOL FUTURE GOHAN FROM THE MOVIE ' THE HISTORY OF THE TRUNKS'... i would just love to use him and own the andriods... cuz i got really pissed off that they killed him in the movie... now i know you said you wont include movie characters, but when you think about it, this wasnt really a movie, it was a 'special epesoide'... that shows what happend in the future. Or, if you really really cant or dont want to place him, at least put adult gohan, and a seperate kid gohan .... thx :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can pretty much guarentee you that they won't add him in as a personal favor. It'd be way to much work to do.

Best answers
if we get alot of people to agree on this maybe we can convince them its a good idea for 1.4 if its too late for 1.3 :(

Best answers
well when 1.3 comes out just make a adult gohan model .Im pretty sure gohan stays kid in esf.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thenamekman said:
well when 1.3 comes out just make a adult gohan model .Im pretty sure gohan stays kid in esf.

What about saiyaman (sp) I am pretty sure he is Gohan and all growed up!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah no saiyaman either

Come to think of it, dunno why you would want him in

Best answers
adult gohan has same attacks as kid gohan.... get a model of him from the models section of these forums

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
nah no saiyaman either

Come to think of it, dunno why you would want him in
Maby for a dance that rivals Buu and Ginu's?

Best answers
BUUS DANCE IS THE BEST!!!!

but anyway, adult Gohan could be in he just wouldnt be unique at all. this should go in the suggestions thread and you could be more specific on the reason why he should be in(attacks, hp, etc.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.4? Thats not gonna happen, no matter how much we plead.

Best answers
well.....

Dont you think it would be cooler if you used adult gohan rather than the when he was little? In addition, you could add numerous other attacks that he has as sayanman!! AND IS EVERYBODY FORGETTING ABOUT MYSTIC GOHAN!!!! WHEN HE FOUGHT BOO!!! THATS A BIG REASON WHY HE SHOULD BE IN BE!!!

P.S The team states that all trans will be in ESF 1.3... so why isnt mystic gohan not included?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
going from kid to mystic would look really bad as evm has demonstrated

but i agree it would be better to add adult gohan then you can use all the transes (ssj1,2, and mystic

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, i never really liked adult gohan. He loss power and i never really understood the whole "mystic" thing. I'll take a ssj2 teen gohan anyday than a mystic sayaman...

And what "numerous" attacks did he have as sayaman? and dont you dare say justice punch or justice kick, which were budokai only moves. And s dark said, turning into an adult in a transformation is too funky, it be like the sims...

Best answers
okk.... now im new to ESF... so your telling me that I can download a adult gohan model and place it on my ESF file, and will have an adult gohan in place of the young one? Will people see my model or will they think its the young one when they are fighting me?

Best answers
yea basically but they will jus see the teen one if they have it in. But why would u want adult gohan anyway. hes weak he was stronger wen he was a kid he only gets powerful wen he goes mystic and like most of them said it would look kinda dumb goin from teen to adult cus wen u die ur a kid again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's so great about Mystic anyway, it's just his normal form with a higher powerlevel. You could just fight in your normal state.

Best answers
OOKK WELL ... i found a really good mystic model, and downloaded it and i placed it in the SSJ GOHAN FILE, and removed the original one that was in the ssj file.... when i went on to esf, it said could not find file ssj gohan... sum1 help :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you rename it "ssjgohan.mdl" without quotations?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
okk.... now im new to ESF... so your telling me that I can download a adult gohan model and place it on my ESF file, and will have an adult gohan in place of the young one? Will people see my model or will they think its the young one when they are fighting me?
Actually, not only can you do that...but there is a really excellent adult gohan model floating around from back in 1.1's days. People won't see your model unless they have it but it's safe to assume anyone else who wants adult gohan will have an adult gohan model and will see themselves fighting an adult gohan, if you don't change yours at all.

Check the esf-world website for lots of great models.

Best answers
ok i got a model and it worked..... but only for normal gohan... when i ascend he goes to kid gohan ssj... is there a way i can get adult gohan model normal, and ssj adult gohan ssj?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom