PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR

Best answers
ok i dl the smo model but it only goes up to stage 1... when you trans it goes to sjj gohan[KID].. whats this 1.1 unique model ur talking about it? can you give me a link thx

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not hard to replace models or understnad what version they were created for.........

most models & or model packs are released have a readme file , read them instead of asking everysingle question here as those readmes will probably hold the answer to your questions and what not

Best answers
imo mystic gohan didnt all mighty powerful, he just looked, normal

I would very much rather prefer teh aahhhh ssj2 agro gohan, his unleashed powers by rage, rather than some transformation which doesnt make ur hair go yellow!! I dont think mystic gohan would look good ingame anyway

Best answers
ReCkOninG of FirE said:
imo mystic gohan didnt all mighty powerful, he just looked, normal

I would very much rather prefer teh aahhhh ssj2 agro gohan, his unleashed powers by rage, rather than some transformation which doesnt make ur hair go yellow!! I dont think mystic gohan would look good ingame anyway
totally agree

and how r u gunna have the transformation if he gets put in??

have ssj2 gohan sit there for 5 minutes pulling at a non-existant sword, then have old kai come and dance around him for another 5 minutes until he DESCENDS and looks the same as normal gohan??

nah i wouldn't like that

ssj2 trans looks heaps better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future SSJGohan: Put the same model in the ssjgohan folder, and rename it to be the same as the file in there, so it replaces it. Then you will have mytic gohan when you transform. There may be a pack out there of someone who turned the hair yellow for an SSJ model but I don't remember it, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom