Please check and Please, cg This verry cool xmen pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check what mah friend made, it are some of the xmen characters,
check this mightiest picture of xmen ever: *crits and comments please*
and a request of proffesional cg'ing of this picture.

cool aint it.

if you need info, [email protected]* thnx in advance.

Best answers
Cyclopse's left arm has the muscle in the wrong place. Looks weird. But overall, it's not bad. :]

Bolteh2

B
hmm, not bad, not bad at all... he has the skill to draw etc, but now he has to learn anatomy :p cuz proportions are WAY off

2nd:
its virtualy impossible to have a "pro" CG... if u want pro cg's you have to have at least an inked picture, or a very clean pecnil picture, and this pic isnt inekd or clean... so if u color this its gonna look dirty etc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sbolt: anatomy WRONG? as i can c, its all good, and whats wrong placed, tell me, so i can tell him, as for the impossible cg'ing, i can't clean it myself, i can, but not good, and as for inkin, its inked, :D its drawn with a pen, i just scanned a grayscale. i am scanning color as i type, so you can c.
pls tell me whats wrong. he learned it all hisself, without books.

edit: here is the color:

Bolteh2

B
the shoulders are miss attached to the chest and the arms look too thin compared to body..

also the stomach area (abs etc look really weird)

it might also by because its a kinda stiff pose

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, s-bolt-- , the abs arnt strange, i checked his xmen comic collection, and they are drawn like that 2, il borrow some of his l8er, and scan, 2 show you guys.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are things wrong with the anatomy like S-bolt said, but this guy has a lot of ability, but he lacks the knowlage of proportion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then please say whats wrong, and is there anyone who would color it for me?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Is it just me or does Cyclops look anorexic??? Proportions do look a bit off. The biggest thing i notice is that either cyclops' arms are too big, or he is too skinny. Otherwise, everything looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom