Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What system do you want, own, or if you have more than one, favor out of the others and why?

I myself got the Playstation 3. I was leaning towards Wii for Twilight princess, but Armored Core 4 just won it for me.

Whats your poison?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a Wii and a 360, and loving both. I'll probably end up with a PS3 somewhere down the line, but the thing doesn't appeal to me much yet. I like Home and LittleBigPlanet and all the other features that they've got planned, but none of it is available right now, so I'll wait.

Btw, AC 4 is also available on the 360. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wii, simply because of the gameplay, not many games are out yet, but i bet there will come a few good (and maybe new) games for it.

Wii would simply own even if there would be a simpel Sword fighting game in 3rd person camera. It would be fun to play it in anytime.

well dreaming is allowed, so WII

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS3 all the way. Best bang for your buck and I really want to play some of the exclusives... not only that, but home is sounding cooler by the day.

I was going to get a Wii as well, until I played with it at my bro's house. Honestly... I can see the "interactivity" getting old when game after game I'm aiming/waiving the controller. Plus I think that in most games it's way too sensitive and hard to control. Playing Red Steel I noticed that they made the hitboxes huge to compensate for the poor control, and when it comes down to it.. I'd much rather play Twilight Princess on my GC.

Wii is definatley cool for multiplayer at home or parties, but for a single player, it's not that great.

the 360 on the other hand is a pretty cool system, I just think when you compare it with the Ps3 it's no contest. Ps3 has the upper-hand in a lot of areas. Free online play which is getting bigger and better every update, 3 times the space, comes wi-fi ready, triple card reader, Blu-ray player and games on the Blu-Ray discs have more potential. Plus give it a year to catch up with the 360's game selection and I think it'll be an easy choice.

Best answers
Xbox360 for me. I might get a PS3 later on this year, or early next year when the PS3 has a bigger library of games.

But for now, the 360 IMO is the best out of all 3 systems. Big library of games, XBL is awesome and the system itself is very nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe it or not, but Because of Metal Gear Solid 4 i want a ps3.
i was originally getting 360, but meh..

Best answers
i dont have either yet, id prefer to get xbox 360 as i dont no much about ps3 or wii. and xbox 360 is alot cheaper then ps3 , ps3 = 13500 + 2 games, im not sure how much xbox 360 is i think its 500 - 700 here,

Best answers
Wii ftw. I only have 3 games and wii sports so far though. But I like Nintendo and regardless of how good the console is I would get it first. But the Wii is a lot more fun than the others imo.
1. Wii
2. 360
3. PS3

Best answers
Been playing the Wii all weekend at a friend's place, it's more fun than any game I've played on the x360.. + being able to play every Gamecube game, just adds to the fun..

Wii, if you have friends that come over quite a few times and the PS3 or X360 if you're an asocial ****..

X360 is a great console if you're into singleplayer games, or just like to sit at home playing stuff on your own (Live)
The PS3 is only there to say "look, I'm fancy and I own a PS3, the games have awesome gr4ff1xxx and are as much fun to play with as a sloth!!!!"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Wii is great if you're easily entertained, but I'm not so I'm still choosing between the 360 and the PS3. Once it's clear which exclusives are actually exclusives, my decision will be that much easier, but for the meantime, I'm leaning more towards the 360. Online play isn't free, but it is awesome, and thus far the graphics are pretty much on par with the PS3. It also has a hell of a lot more games that I'd want to play than any of the other next-gen systems right now.

Best answers
I have all 3 and at the moment the 360 is the better choice, providing you like first/third person shooters. The Wii feels like a bit of a gimmick to me, as the controller limits a lot of genres. Its game library isn't anything to brag about either, with only a handful of enjoyable games which can mostly be enjoyed on the Gamecube minus the horribly unoptimized controller (TP anyone?). That being said it's still an awesome party device as it has the potential to make even the simplest games incredibly fun.

The PS3 has a lot of potential beneath it's black, shiny exterior unfortunately, like the Wii, it is hindered by its current game library and unfortunately spends most of its time either playing BR movies, or folding continuously for days on end. However Resistance is a pretty good game and its multiplayer is about the same in terms of goodness. By the time MGS4 comes out I'm sure it'll be a solid choice. Ehehe...

Anyway, at the moment the only console that can be judged is the 360, the other consoles are still on their first generation games, making it kind of pointless to compare them now. But if I had to choose between all 3 I would personally get the 360 due to the surplus of AAA titles and it's awesome online service, after that would be the Wii then PS3.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got a 360, out of sheer impatience.

and then i got a ps3, and my xbox is only there for my nightly FIFA competition with my housemate. and as soon as a FIFA/ISS game is released on the ps3, the 360 will be redundant.

even though the ps3 is losing some of its exclusives to a cross platform market, the sheer fact that the ps3 outputs 1080p and comes with a bluray player, is enough. considdering to get the 1080p output from a 360, you need to wait for them to release their new model. and at the moment, the HD-player is an add on.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I have a Wii and think that it's generally awesome (Just bought Super Paper Mario, great game so far), my vote is going to have to go to the 360. Why? Gears of War, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Grand Theft Auto IV... Mainly for Mass Effect.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
realising that GTAIV is actually ported TO the 360 right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
360 wins by a landslide with Guitar Hero II.

Best answers
I'm sad to see that the multiple choice option isn't an option :(. I own a wii right now and that system is enough to put a huge dent in my wallet. I'm also looking to getting the 360 but that's only after I get a steady job.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a wii cause.. well it's a gimmick and I was impatient
atleast that was my orignal mind set

now I love the thing <3
alot of great games are being developed, and I also have a few good ones
so I'm really happy with the little thing.

but in a year orso ( maybe even 2 )
I'll see which system I'll get next, 360 or PS3.
depending on price and which one has the most games that actually appeal to me!

Best answers
considdering to get the 1080p output from a 360, you need to wait for them to release their new model. and at the moment, the HD-player is an add on.
I could've sworn microsoft released an update that allows the 360 to output at 1080p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom