Playstation 3 Reservations Begins Tomorrow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though I probably won't preorder it since I think I'd like to wait for generation 2 versions after some consideration...I WILL have to deal with the lines, because I need to preorder the wrestling game...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh they are taking preoders on games too? That would be funky just sitting around with a Playstation 3 game with no Playstation

I'll also have to make sure I steer clear of all electronic and videogame stores when they begin to release the PS3, because it's going to a rio-omg...LEE!!! Call in a sick day the date you guys release the console.

KyoKusanagi

K
I'm with everyone else here. As much as I want a PS3 I can wait for a price drop and future hardware revisions.

Though being in Australia and a PAL territory we get screwed over anyway and have to wait till March.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So why bother giving Ebgames money that they can earn interest on in the meantime?
What is this 'interest' you speak of? The concept is foreign to me.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL, I think I'll take option B tbh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no reservations where I live. Its first serve here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're taking PS3 reservations over here already. Out of curiosity, I asked my favorite store how many reservations they have so far. Last I asked, they'd gotten 3, but they had been cancelled when it was announced that the EU PS3 will be greatly delayed.

Can't say I blame 'em for cancelling. x:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom