Playstation 2 Naruto Uzumaki Ninden

Best answers
Im not sure if anyone has heard of this game here, but there's a new naruto game coming out on august 18th called Naruto Uzumaki Ninden for the Playstation 2. Here is some more information on the game and how it differs from the previous playstation 2 titles before it.

The Playstation 2 gets another Naruto game, but instead of the usual 3-D ninja vs. ninja fighting games, Naruto Uzumaki Ninden is a 3-D action game! Players get to control the infamous ninja Uzumaki Naruto in a story-based 3-D action game complete with cutscenes and original voice acting. Control Naruto as he takes on scores of foes in 3-D beat 'em up action, complete with plenty of combo attacks, and even some of Naruto's special ninja powers.

1. New mode changing system allows you to use multiple styles in a single battle.
2. 3 on 3 matches similar to the popular King of Fighter series.
3. Use combination supers involving 3 team members for incredible results.
4. The new super combination clashing system allows for a whole new experince of power struggle similar to that within the famous Dragonball Universe.
5. All new real time special attacks make you feel more involved with the gameplay.

This game is an action/adventure mission based game where you take control of Naruto, to accomplish diffrent missions and task, just like Naruto does in the manga/anime. The game follows the original storyline while also adding too it.

The cs graphics in this game are on par with E3 footage of the next gen consoles. Take a look at some of these shots. Remember, there have been many Naruto games in the past, but they were all cell shaded, sprite based or semi-3D. This is the first-3D polygonal Naruto game. And in this game, you can choose to be any ninja to be in your 3-man team. You read correctly, you can now create your dream team or simply use the original Naruto Team 7.

Another highlight of this game is the use of jutsu (ninja skills). In this game you can use your skills like Narutos Kage bunshin no jutsu, an ability to make clones of himself, to take on multiple enemies instead of going one on one.

As you can see, not just some of the moves are included in this game. Here, all of the moves of each character you choose are at your disposal, yes, I repeat. All Moves.

And the missions that you take on are not limited to you staying in the Country of Fire, Konoha, but you can travel all over the World of Naruto.

New Trailer

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2055

There has yet to be any word on co-op gameplay as of yet, but it is expected. In my opinion i think the game looks pretty well done and im anticipating it's release a week from now. Any other thoughts about this game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
phew aww man did you have to do THAT =??!! now i want to shoot myself cause i didnt buy a PS 2 when i had the chance for it >_>
i mean hey games like those would be the only reason for me to buy one o_O
lookr really great . im happy that they dont use any cel shading effects in this one.
the graphic looks damn awesome so far.
oh yeah and co-op could be nice . though you cant judge THAT much how the gameplay will be from the trailer so i think co-op mode could be a bit confusing unless the cam can zoom out pretty far.

but i think it´ll be a great game. wish i could read japanese though since i dont htink it will be translated..thx for the info ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good chances that it will be japanese only..Since all the other console naruto games are. From the cintematic scene shots, I thought it was a next generation console game. I hope it releases for gamecube too,since ps2's action replay doesn't have a freeloader...

Best answers
oh yeah and co-op could be nice . though you cant judge THAT much how the gameplay will be from the trailer so i think co-op mode could be a bit confusing unless the cam can zoom out pretty far.
I think it would actually fit the gameplay pretty well, i don't think it would really be that confusing at all. I imagine it would be similar to dbz saga's co-op or a tag co-op mode option similar to marvel vs capcom character swithing during in-game play. That trailer is the only video i posted, there's actually 4 more, i just didn't bother to post them, but i think i do have a good enough idea what the gameplay is like though myself. And yea, i would probally see the cam zooming out some as well.

but i think it´ll be a great game. wish i could read japanese though since i dont htink it will be translated..thx for the info ^^
It will be translated on Gamefaqs like usual. That's the only reason i even import games, if they didn't have those i would be in the same boat as most people hoping for a release in the US. But im starting to realize more and more now that it dosen't really take a genius to usually know what's going on during scenes or how to find diffrent modes on a menu. Anyway's your welcome ^^.

Chakra-X said:
Good chances that it will be japanese only..Since all the other console naruto games are. From the cintematic scene shots, I thought it was a next generation console game. I hope it releases for gamecube too,since ps2's action replay doesn't have a freeloader...
This game is a Playstation 2 Exclusive, so it will never see the light of day on the nintendo gamecube sadly, so i wouldn't get my hopes up. But the thing is, it's just been confirmed that nintendo gamecube will also has a follow up sequel to there famous Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 coming soon, most likely in late December as usual so i guess that's something too look forward too as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone know a site to get imported games? =)

DMW

Best answers
I dont think they have imported any naruto games,(well for ps2 anyway,i could be wrong)but i dont think they did that yet.I too wanna play a naruto game.It looks fun. :( damn jap only games.

Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Does anyone know a site to get imported games? =)
Most Popular Import Sites

http://www.play-asia.com
http://www.lik-sang.com
http://www.ncsxshop.com

.I too wanna play a naruto game.It looks fun.
^_^ Then why not just get the material to import the games then, it's not really hard to do at all, nor is it really that expensive either in my opinion. That is acourse, unless you can see yourself waiting for another year before some type of US/UK release of one of the naruto games that is, which wouldn't be so bad either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, that's, pretty, cool. the graphics are top-notch (not the cg) and the story-mode seems to go on pretty far. Seems like from the genin exam till now.

Best answers
Well, i got the game recently and it turns out the whole story is basically a filler, it's just similar to what weve seen throughout the anime/manga. The battle system is pretty quick, and the jutsu's are really easy to do. The combo's are rather limited but it's alright i guess. The game get's really repetive quick. I did two D-ranking missions and i was already ready to quit the game. It's entirely way too much loading as well, mostly because you fight for a very small amount of time during every movement you make to a diffrent area. The game was a big dissapointment for me, but atleast it was more enjoyable then dbz sagas i suppose, but it sure isn't worth $65. Either way, next time i much rather have a 3rd addition to the Naruto Narutimate Hero Series then a sequel to this game.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, the graphics looks amazing, I might actually buy this gae.

Best answers
Holy crap that looks neat! :laff:
Looks like I'm gonna hafta import this one!
The gfx are just amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom