Players from Australia?

Best answers
Hi guys, new on the forums so im not too sure where to post this but...
does anyone in Australia play esf at all?, would be nice to play with some guys.
cheers.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Uhh I play ESF, but have not launched the games in... ages...

Still checking and waiting for ESF final to be released.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you're going to have any luck. There are no Australian servers and I've only ever run into a handful of Australian players in my time playing.

There might be an Australian server or two when the next version of the game launches.

Best answers
there is 1 aussie server for 1.2.3, its a server located in perth if i recall correctly.
its a shame that not much aussies play :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We try to get on and play, Blank has a server up and running based in Perth, but as there are only really 3-4 of us that can only get on at random times, we are very infrequently on. The server should be up and running at all times though ?
The problem is, all the older players that used to be on, (About 30 people) left years ago to play other games. Try coming online on the weekends, or around 6pm WST weekdays, you should be able to eventually catch us ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
im a esf player from australia and i will being having another server up in a few weeks :) that be located in perth :)

Discord Member
Best answers
Smeg is correct, hardly anyone plays anymore. However I am always up to play so if there are any Australian's out there PM me and I'll give you me steam info.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Someone should host a server for us aussies. I just wanna play with real people! D:>

~GOGOPOWERRANGERS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom