Player of the week?

Best answers
Why not have a player of the week thing set up on the site...just have someone mentioned for what they show in the game...not forum based but game based...You know give a reason to be playing around the different servers...don't have to be the best but someone that uses a strange technique or someone that shows that gohan can be used to defeat a cell...or how krillin is just so much fun to play. Idk honestly but i think it would be fun

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh im with that.Shows Newcomers a little What can be done or how the Game looks in Action and so.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe player stats posted per day week or month, one of those, like.

Most played character

Most basic melee hits

Most arrows dodged

Things like that.

Best answers
sound good to me ;) but sarutobi pwnz every1.. so u would be the player of tehh year xD

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who would someone keep track of all this? I mean, there would have to be someone affiliated with ESF to vouch for the rankings/scores/whatever.

Unless PCjoe creates some script that runs on the official ESF servers that keeps track, and logs a bunch of things (like most kills, least killed, ect) then post it on the main page. Maybe player of the month would suffice, because the dev team have busy lives and might not be able up update once a week.

Still, I dont really like the idea, kinda pointless.

Best answers
There really is no point to it but what else is there right now?

Americans won't face europeans in europe ((minus me since i go around facing anyone)) and europeans won't face americans in america...there really isn't much to do now...and well i brought it up since well i guess a bit selfish since i am getting slightly bored of esf...I have beaten every person worth beating ((to my knowledge at least)) in america and in europe...with a bad ping vs their good ping...so i just thought maybe making something up to do would be fun...sorry if the idea didn't tickle your fancy

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just keep up with the new ESF League, it has a standings page, where awards could or could not be eventually added.

Best answers
Isn't there like, counter-strike mods that do these things? Statsme? Something like that..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Auctally, if peopole would allow, there is a way of doing this throughout ALL of the servers.
I wont say too much cause this will seem like recuting, but I could set up psychostats to download the logs of all of the servers once a day, but I doubt that many would sign up for it.

The only problem is that every person who would sign up would have to give out thier ftp login and password. And I know that not many people would want that.

An other program that could be used is HL stats, but I can not seem to figure out how to work it. I once got it to work for about 10 lines of log, but then it decided to quit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't see a point to this. How would it be done? Who would it benefit? o_O

Best answers
it is FOR FUN...i know i know hard concept to comprehend but hey...it is SOMETHING to do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
it is FOR FUN...i know i know hard concept to comprehend but hey...it is SOMETHING to do
I really don't see the fun in it. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dun like it! All it'd do is start jelousy or something.

Best answers
well jealousy shouldnt be a problem, its very ul if someone is better than you, what you should do is maybe go out and train and get better? i got kaned up by sarutobi when he was playing 4v1 and i aint jealous, but now i am going to go out and train then one day <dreams of the day> beat the hell out of him ;)

Hamppu said:
sound good to me ;) but sarutobi pwnz every1.. so u would be the player of tehh year xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom