Played Battlefield Heroes Beta? Check if you were compromised here!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a copy and paste of the same post I've posted on some other forums. I don't feel like re-writing it but it'd be great if you guys could pass the link or the post to other forums.
------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, it's completely safe to use but they still advise you to search by the first part of your email address. Also try any other usernames you may have used for anything.

http://dazzlepod.com/lulzsec/final/

Also, according to battlefieldheroes.com: "To the best of our knowledge, it appears that no personal data was compromised – no emails, account history, credit card numbers or payment methods."

I still suggest changing your information including your password. Also it would be great if a moderator or an admin could verify this as a legit source and not a website that collects your information for spam.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Changed my password when I found out about this, but according to the list, I wasn't compromised. Hope the guys at Lulzsec all get caught and sent to prison, ******* douchebags.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope no one here is dumb enough to use one to three passwords for all their online accounts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. My account is banned anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I remember i was in closed beta like 2-3 years ago. All the info i gave there is invalid now anyway

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Good think my email is not on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom