Platenic Thick Brows ( Rock Lee ) WIP

Best answers
Im making a Rock Lee model pbp, im not so good at pbp, but im hoping 2 finish this 1.

These are the ref pics i used

Greetz Ran-D

Best answers
you gotta let the hair more down , because in the pic , his hair goes to the the same level as his mouth and in your model it goes to the eyes , i hope you know what i mean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its comin along nicely. Good luck, as I have waited ages for a Naruto model

Best answers
Post wifeframe shots so we can see what's going on, it seems kinda messed up, but can't really tell from that crap milkshape render.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good sofar..just that in your model you gave him cheak bones, in the pic he has none :S

Best answers
UPDATE: Made the hair come down, a torso, and here's a wireframe pic.
But it may look a little crappy, but this is my first poly by poly model.
And the face ia a bit High Poly, but thats cause i subdevided the face into 4.

Greetz Ran-D

Best answers
hoot hoot wasted polies hoot hoot ^-^ but i think u know that the face is a bit messy :O

Best answers
Why on earth did you subdivide the face? You could do with learning how to structure you polygons better, the face is just a mess of polys. Speaking of which, the shoulder area looks fairly messed up too.

Don't bother with poly by poly, it's too much effort and doesn't allow you to work on your polyflow as easily. I'd try box-modelling if I were you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, nice start there Ran-D. It's looks pretty nice so far. Avoid negative criticism Randy. ;) There are those who will help you with crits, and there are those that will beat you down with crits to a point where you want to dis-continue your work. Avoid them at all costs.

Rock Lee is a moron, cool, but an idiot. His eyebrows are annoying.:D

Best answers
No, there's no such thing as "negative" and "possitive" crits, only good and bad ones. Good ones tell you what needs changing, whether it be said nicely or harshly, it's still a good crit, infact harsh ones should encourage you more to show them that you can be good. Bad crits are things like "that sucks!" or "Coming along nicely." or "that's great." None of those are helpful.

Best answers
I'l try making it better, but like i sad this is my "FIRST" Poly by Poly model, i need 2 practise some more, and thnx RP :), A101 is right, his critz are making me wanna do my best even more.
And i skinnend and it looks way nicer with skin.

Greetz Ran-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom