Planetside,

Best answers
Any of you have played this game? I've been playing it for over a year now (non-stop) and that is my best performance on one game ever.

Thus i thought, lets share it :)
Official URL

[download + trial key (+ awsome promo movies) ]
Here

Basicly it is a warfare game based in the future, whereas 3 empires fight over a 'planet'. You are not restricted and are free to move around as pleased, do what you please, and certificate 'equipment' towards your own preferrence. Excample my main character is an Advanced medic (can revive fallen soldier and ofcourse heal people) Engeneer (repair stuff) Heavy Assault (big guns :)) Air Cav (shiny airplanes to shoot people).

You start at BR1 and can work your way up to BR23 - (br = Battlerank) - you can achieve this by ofcourse killing other players - note players not bots (game is only played by humans online 24/7 around the world - hacking bases and helping your squad mates achive a goal (like hacking a base).

:notice: Try it i'd say :) it's pritty hard to learn but once you get into it, it'll be like mastering adv melee in ESF :p

Regards,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been on this game since the start in beta, it's a nice idea and it works well, but the lack of bodypart damage (shooting someone in the foot makes them lose as much health as a bullet to the head). Working with your team is great fun especially when you get to know them and you become a regular squad :D

If you play on the Emerald server, i'm a New Conglomerate Engineer/Driver/Pilot. Look for me :) LFS!

Best answers
I'm a werrian :) VS - Lasher n00b

Lostsoul - werner - br23 - cr5

Best answers
It was a great idea, but ever since the BFRs came out the game has ****in blown ass. The BFRs are so rediculously overpowered one can come close to demoloshing an entire base after blowing up 14 outposts on the way there. I got to battle rank 5 before I realized I wasn't doing **** for my empire unless I had a BFR, and I wasn't about to spend money on the expansion just so I can level up.

Best answers
When was the last time you played?
BFR's have been nerfed accordiatly. They can be killed by one guy now :eek: a Cr5 OS will take 4 down in one strike.

And to be honoust if your only br5 you haven't experianced the game as full, if you start playing you can leave the sanc Battlerank 4.3 + 4-5 solo kills = Br5.

Squad up, join an organized outfit and the gameplay will change accordiatly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CR5 OS's aren't to be taken lightly o_o

But yes, the BFR's have thankfully been toned down for balance.

*jumps into Galaxy and flies off*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great game. Not sure if these links count as advertising or not, but since they are to legitimate products I'll leave them until further notice.

I miss Planetside sometimes. The potential squandered aside (the game could have been INFINITELY cooler, I think--mechs, better weapons, etc.) it was really fun and one of my last "All Out War" shooter games (which are my favorite type of action game and I have been sorely missing them since I stopped playing Planetside).

Rocklet pwnage away!

Retired
Best answers
I liked it, I actually liked using the Gal for transporting people ;)

i'd probably play it as well if my pc wasn't that crap that it gave me like 2 fps in some occasions. that was in the trial period a year ago I guess.

but I liked it, if you play it with some good mates or something it's even more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom