Planetside 2 - Take 2

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just log in, open up map with M, and hit "instant action". Everything else in the game will come to you.

And ask in-game if there's anything you don't understand. The community is pretty cool. The opposite factions will be insulting each others mothers and shit, but it's all just ******* around.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is this community you are referring to active and operating on the US servers?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this community you are referring to active and operating on the US servers?
They are active on ALL servers you can connect to. In any case as long as you dont play a lone wolf you should be fine. This is not a game about scoring frags, but rather pooling resources and destroying the enemy respawn points. Killing that Sunderer thats respawning the enemies troops is worth more to the fight than 100 kills.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are active on ALL servers you can connect to. In any case as long as you dont play a lone wolf you should be fine. This is not a game about scoring frags, but rather pooling resources and destroying the enemy respawn points. Killing that Sunderer thats respawning the enemies troops is worth more to the fight than 100 kills.
So true, and I usually play as heavy and while shooting rockets at people's faces is a lot more fun than trying to hit a vehicle, if I see a sunderer I call that shit out and shoot as many rockets as possible. I think it's kinda OP though how much armor vehicles have and how many rockets it takes to blow it up. I have gotten a couple rocket kills by hitting enemy air support, though, and damn is that satisfying.

Also, while I do agree that one probably does have to spend a little money to get better gear for the game, it's totally worth it. Planetside 2 and Blacklight are 2 games that are definitely worth paying some money for.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's not what I meant. What I meant was: is this nice community from the US servers.

My apologies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as my experience goes, yeah. I wouldn't call them "nice" exactly, as they still yell obscenities at each other every chance they get, but they're agreeable enough most of the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SOE also has their own set of tutorial videos that are very helpful as well. Totalbiscut kinda lumped them all together in one video, but the SOE ones are a little more thorough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom