Planets

Best answers
Hey guys

this is my first attempt at a planet in photoshop and it looks kinda dodge so i was wonderin if u guys could give me some suggestions how to improve?
thnx :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the stars arnt random enough, and the planet is kind of... an oval, make it more circular.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The stars should also be more spaced out.

The planet looks like a soap bubble. Make it look more like land and water.

Best answers
Hmm... If I was to guess, I'd say the first thing I think of when I look at that is some sort of spirit bomb or something. I guess that you tried having the blue stuff water? Well, thats cool... But loosen up on that effect a tiny bit, and try to give the land more shape. Also, yes it is sort of like an oval... Make it a circle (In photoshop, press&hold shift while draging the circular marquee tool in order to make a perfect circle) For a first planet its really good, and I bet its hard... I myself havnt tried making a planet yet. But Im just giving in my two extra cents.. :] good luck with it! I'd love to see your progress.

Best answers
New pic

ahh good so far
hrrm not meant to be water but its the best effect i could come up with by chroming the difference clouds
i knew another way using a texture but recently photoshop shat itself and the opacity wont change or somethin
reinstalling didnt help ;(

Edit: ok its changed a bit, what do u think now ppl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom