Best answers

Final version. Won't be updated unless someone gives an extremley well thought out crit, and I think what they say will make it look better.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice.....

i like it a lot, im just wondering where you got that "beam of destruction" idea from?

Best answers
The beam actually started out when I hit the render button in Bryce on accident, and just decided to let it render to see what it would look like.. and I thought to myself... "Hm... that kinda looks like a tornado..." so I saved it, opened it in Photoshop and made a "Galactic Tornado." I then edited that into five other versions, ending in what you see here. Version 4 looked like this. And after about 10 hours of work on the peice, version 1 I mean, you get the final version

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. I really like it-It looks cool, and everything, but forgive my asking.. What -is- it?

(Also, what program was used to make it?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err.. well a big crit is still that the lighting of the planet still comes from the wrong direction..

for the rest, as i said in galactic tornado, its good, and keep up the good work

Best answers
What are those things in the upper left and down right corners? They look like some flat light-clouds or something ... I would leave'm out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good work, still think the planets are to colorfull....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if u look it hasnt actualy hit the planet yet but is still making a huge lightshow

Best answers
Meh, No offence but the Brushing/Planets are off :eek: I like the green effect though, Wihtout the lightning.

Best answers
Hmm, Try fixing up the planets.. They dont look hmm 'natural'? I dont know the right word for it..

Best answers
Simple answer for that.. they aren't natural. Honestly though, I think that's about as good my planets are going to be for now. I'm not exactly the most skilled photoshop artist, so they'll improve over time.

**EDIT** And some people were asking if it was done in bryce.. the only thing done in bryce is the green part of the tornado/laser.. whatever you think it is. I'm leaning more towards laser now..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't like it all but u could work on the tornado or make it blue because it loocks like a ice cream dripping down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom