Best answers
hay everyone sry i know ur pissed cuz of all these postes made by me but got idea i was wondering if all of u good modelers like nuttzy,slander,and dawg ect. (not sure if all of them model just they know all about it so) u can make ur own site on aol home town for free and dont even have to have aol (i dont think) and jus thought of it cause all the sites wit maps/models are down so jus a idea take that in to concideration ok guys sry for all the post and if u do make site plz paste a shortcut right here on this post (need models) thax for listen go for it yall

sry slander at least u know all about it ps dont have aol either but still work i think

Best answers
Thats funny, but I don't model. Also I wouldn't want to have anything to do with AOL. Having a site ran by a bunch of modelers is a good idea however.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you wanna pay for the hosting? sure ill do it, if not no, itd be just as bad as having an angelfire site

Best answers
nuttzy its free on www.aolhometown.com so there is no fee i made one on there a year ago its still there if i look for it
actually its just for a homrpage but mine wassint

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
free homepage= max of about 5 models and the site would go down constantly for bandwith overuse, face it, without paying, you aint gonna get a decent stable site goin x_x

Best answers
well that sucks ballz i thought it would work man theres gotta be a way

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*superhero man enters* try halflife.org! mikes a nice person... he might give yall some space... (or just a subsite on the pfw site :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom